Turn on thread page Beta

Who is......... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    bit of a 2/3 mix.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Why do you want mods? :confused:

no point having 2 topics the same open innit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*Sweetness*~)
    I'm completely single and waiting.
    not bein funny or anything but i cant believe your single, your absolutely stunning! Hope you dont mind me saying :p:

ReputationRep:
    I am number one, I am in a relationship with a guy who is 13 years older than myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KenzoKenzo)
    no point having 2 topics the same open innit!
    Threads merged =) Use the Ask a Mod forum in future, we don't read every thread :p:

ReputationRep:
    girlfriend left me for my best mate - definatly single

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamu)
    not bein funny or anything but i cant believe your single, your absolutely stunning! Hope you dont mind me saying :p:
    Oh thank you! You cheered me up

ReputationRep:
    Oh thank you! You cheered me up
    hey no problem, im sure you get it all the time anyway :p:

whats up anyway?

ReputationRep:
    I've been called a 'number two' on numerous occasions, but rather doubt they meant it after the same fashion as this poll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamu)
    hey no problem, im sure you get it all the time anyway :p:

whats up anyway?
    Not much, just having a boring day. My dad keeps having a go at me for being 'unemployed', as if I've got no future plans or anything :rolleyes:
    Oh well, I'm happier now

Thanks for asking by the way.

ReputationRep:
    Not much, just having a boring day. My dad keeps having a go at me for being 'unemployed', as if I've got no future plans or anything :rolleyes:
    Oh well, I'm happier now

Thanks for asking by the way.
    Yeah no problem. My parents were like that, then i got like 3 jobs and they went quiet :rolleyes:

Anyway in like 5-6 weeks we'll all be off to uni and it wont matter!

Ad :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamu)
    Yeah no problem. My parents were like that, then i got like 3 jobs and they went quiet :rolleyes:

Anyway in like 5-6 weeks we'll all be off to uni and it wont matter!

I should do that too but I'm just being lazy at the moment :p:

Yeah, less than 4 weeks for me. I'm counting down the days!

ReputationRep:
    I should do that too but I'm just being lazy at the moment :p:

Yeah, less than 4 weeks for me. I'm counting down the days!
    Don't have time to be lazy :rolleyes: Know what you mean though, after exams and stuff i just wana chill out not go to work.. gotta earn though, uni looks expensive, especially freshers period.

Which lucky uni is getting you then?

Ad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamu)
    Don't have time to be lazy :rolleyes: Know what you mean though, after exams and stuff i just wana chill out not go to work.. gotta earn though, uni looks expensive, especially freshers period.

Which lucky uni is getting you then?

Ad
    I've got a bit of money saved so I should be ok.

I'm not going to a particularly good uni, just Roehampton in London. It offered the best course out of the other uni's that offered it so I went for it. What about you? And what are you studying?

We're hijacking this thread :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've got a bit of money saved so I should be ok.

I'm not going to a particularly good uni, just Roehampton in London. It offered the best course out of the other uni's that offered it so I went for it. What about you? And what are you studying?

We're hijacking this thread :p:
    Ahh cool, im sure it will be great, gotta love london. Im heading down to Portmouth in October to do applied graphic design, cant wait.

I was gonna say that a bit of hijacking never hurt anyone but.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ended a 4 1/2 year relationship about 4 months ago so single but not really looking too hard yet. Any offers welcome though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlokeFromStoke)
    Ended a 4 1/2 year relationship about 4 months ago so single but not really looking too hard yet. Any offers welcome though!
    ahh sorry to hear that, break ups are hard (believe me i know). Don't look, the perfect girl/guy will come if its meant to be.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamu)
    ahh sorry to hear that, break ups are hard (believe me i know). Don't look, the perfect girl/guy will come if its meant to be.

Good luck

Thanks

Feeling better about the whole situation now but we had the same friends so there's plenty of fallout to deal with. Just one of those things that had to be done!

2nd year at uni starts soon! Woohoo! Soooo looking forward to it *looks for beer smily*

ReputationRep:
    Thought I'd elaborate instead of giving the totally wrong vibes-
    broke up in May (pre-exam casualty), and now have teamed up with a small group of friends who are single and loving every moment of it- which is handy, when you are consumed by studies :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur-de-lis)
    Thought I'd elaborate instead of giving the totally wrong vibes-
    broke up in May (pre-exam casualty), and now have teamed up with a small group of friends who are single and loving every moment of it- which is handy, when you are consumed by studies :p:
    Another pre-exam casualty here. Makes life interesting though! Unfortunately, instead of studying more i spent too much time in the pub and chilling with my flatmates. Still somehow managed to do well in the exams though. I think I spy a new tactic

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.