Post a picture of your tattoo! Watch

Linweth
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I am always interested in seeing other peoples tattoos and reading another thread about tattoos got me wondering what you TSR users have...?

This is mine....
Spoiler:
Show

Zelda tramp stamp! I love it Sorry for the blurriness... so go on show me yours!
Also, if you're anti-tattoo then just gtfo.. there's no need for negativity here.
Miraclefish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Here's mine. As-salaam alaikum. Cookie for anyone who knows what it is...haha

Singh_2
Badges: 1
Report 8 years ago
I don't like tattoos.
Good1m8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have a koi sleeve, still a way from being completed so I might post pics when it's done.
Annie72
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Linweth)
I am always interested in seeing other peoples tattoos and reading another thread about tattoos got me wondering what you TSR users have...?

This is mine....
Spoiler:
Show

Zelda tramp stamp! I love it Sorry for the blurriness... so go on show me yours!
Also, if you're anti-tattoo then just gtfo.. there's no need for negativity here.
That is a fabulous tattoo, I love it :woo: . Can you guess that I"m also a Zelda fan :p:

I have 2 tattoos but no pictures of them, besides which they are quite old now and therefore faded
Annie72
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Miraclefish)

Is it a peaceful greeting?.My Dad used to say "Shalom alaikum" quite a lot. I apologise if I am wrong.
Miraclefish
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Very good As-salaam alaikum (one of many varied transliterations - to spell it correctly, well, look at my tattoo!) means Peace be upon you - it's the traditional Arabic greeting. And the right arm is the one used to greet friends and loved ones.

The phrase is very similar to the Hebrew word Shalom - also meaning peace.
smoozth
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

That's hot
Linweth
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Annie72)
That is a fabulous tattoo, I love it :woo: . Can you guess that I"m also a Zelda fan :p:

I have 2 tattoos but no pictures of them, besides which they are quite old now and therefore faded
Haha thank you! Zelda is the best gaming franchise ever :yep: I really cannot wait for the new one to come out soon too

It didn't hurt having that done either, even though it's over quite a bit of bone and it was my first.... =P It tickled.
Miraclefish
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why, thank you Smoozth.
S33XC
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Linweth)

This is mine....
Spoiler:
Show

Awsome! You got lovely hips by the way lol :P
Antonia87
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have a Slipknot tattoo. Ha. By all means I should get a Rammstein one and a Children of Bodom one and an AC/DC one... but I'm not gonna (although I am tempted by the Rammstein one hehe).

rob6709
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Check out my profile pic.
smoozth
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why, thank you Smoozth.
S'alright. So are you of Arabic origins or do you just like the phrase?
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

This is my new tattoo on my shoulder, terrible pic but its the best i can do for now :p:
Prudy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

Spoiler:
Show
"Sample Arabic Writing"
Miraclefish
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
A little from column A, a little from column B and some from extra bonus column C.

There's a little middle-eastern blood in the family lines, I love the phrase and the language and I've spent some time travelling in Arab nations and wanted something that'd remind me of them.
Cultivated
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Antonia87)
I have a Slipknot tattoo. Ha. By all means I should get a Rammstein one and a Children of Bodom one and an AC/DC one... but I'm not gonna (although I am tempted by the Rammstein one hehe).

Oh my, didn't that hurt? My leg was shaking uncontrollably when I had mine done and I just couldn't keep still.
Miraclefish
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
There's always the slim possiblity it says 'April Fool' of course :P
Antonia87
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Cultivated)
Oh my, didn't that hurt? My leg was shaking uncontrollably when I had mine done and I just couldn't keep still.
The outline was bearable, the colouring in was agony.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (344)
37.84%
No - but I will (72)
7.92%
No - I don't want to (65)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (428)
47.08%

Watched Threads