The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
One of the reasons I swallow is because its rude to spit! I'd be pissed off if he had finished on me and went straight off to brush his teeth and rinse with mouthwash!

Also, I dont think any girls will think a girls skanky if she does, they most often love it
'shows you love them' lol.
Reply 3
Yeah guys love it ay! I don't mind it at all
maybe she's a semen connoisseur.
Reply 5
Anonymous
What does it mean to you if yr gf swallows? Is it a big deal?
cause sometimes boys think it shows she's skanky and sometimes it shows you love them

Shows you are in need of some "ORGANIC BOOST".
Reply 6
wasnt there a thread like this yesterday?
Reply 7
Lexi99
One of the reasons I swallow is because its rude to spit! I'd be pissed off if he had finished on me and went straight off to brush his teeth and rinse with mouthwash!

Also, I dont think any girls will think a girls skanky if she does, they most often love it

Wow, whoever negged me for this, your soooo brave calling me a whore anonymously!! Wow that sure showed me!
Reply 8
I do it 'cause then you don't have to clean up!
Reply 9
a teaspoon of semen is 3 calories
Reply 10
Lexi99

Good girl. :yep:
Deepthroat and you won't taste nothing. Jee.
its a big deal...
Either opinion is stupid. Swallowing doesn't show how much you love them (if that's the best thing you can come up with to prove it you're seriously lacking) and it doesn't make you a skank, it's just a preference.

I rarely let my boyfriend come in my mouth because I'm allergic, and never swallow because it's quite dangerous, and he (apparently) doesn't really mind. If a guy is seriously pushing the issue he's being a bit of a wanger imo.
Reply 14
Cultivated

lol!

women take note
Reply 15
where exactly are you supposed to spit it out anyway?
afc_22
where exactly are you supposed to spit it out anyway?

in a cup. Just don't forget it's there and drink it later when it's all congealed. :yep:
Lexi99
Wow, whoever negged me for this, your soooo brave calling me a whore anonymously!! Wow that sure showed me!

Welcome to TSR. The majority of the folks on here think if the neg you, you die. :dontknow:
Reply 18
Cultivated

So long as you don't gag. REAL moment killer XD
I've never finished in a gf's mouth because she means alot more to me. Ive cummed all over the face of randoms girl who had interest in me/a one night thing though

Latest

Trending

Trending