The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview / Acceptance / Rejection Thread 2010

Scroll to see replies

dillontroy
I just got a call from them for an interview so keep your phones close!

Them being 3pb?
dalianatkinson
Them being 3pb?

Yes
Reply 2442
Has anyone heard from Lamb Buildings, Unity Street (Bristol) or St John Street (Manchester) yet?

As I have yet to get a phone call from 3PB I am assuming I will receive a rejection imminently.
3PB Update:

I have three friends who all received rejection emails on Friday early afternoon and one friend who received a phone call at around 6.45 on Friday offering an interview for next saturday..

I however am still waiting....fun times!!
Reply 2444
I have two friends who have had rejection emails so far and there are two of us yet to hear.
A-bel
I have two friends who have had rejection emails so far and there are two of us yet to hear.

I'm enjoying their theatrical approach to rejections. :smile:

[I imagine the disjointed process may be down to practice area: i.e. the criminal team may have finished assessing the criminal applicants but the civil team are yet to start. Just a theory.]
(edited 13 years ago)
3PB rejection via email this morning.
Reply 2447
My friend and I had our rejection emails. Anyone heard from lamb building? or Browne Jacobson?
A-bel
My friend and I had our rejection emails. Anyone heard from lamb building? or Browne Jacobson?

Moi aussi.
When is the deadline for olpas clearing? Thanks
Was anyone told when second rounds for 3PB would be held, how and when interviewees would be informed either way?
Has anyone heard anything from 9 St John Street, Manchester?
Reply 2452
Not heard from 9 St John's Street as yet.

Anyone head from Unity, Browne Jacobson or Lamb yet?
Haven't heard from Lamb..... has anyone?
Reply 2454
I am also yet to hear from Lamb Building .
Reply 2455
Was at LPC interview and found out 9 st John Street called this afternoon for interviews. Guess that is another one I did not get.
I've been told that they (9 St John Street) will still be calling this week... good luck!
hey guys, ooh Ive not read this thread since the 2nd august! How stressful was that!? - I was 1st reserve (ouch)

So what do you think the deal is with clearing? Is there anyway we can know which sets are looking through our clearing applications? Or else, which sets have vacancies, if any...

On a sincere note, I hope non-olpas is going well for one and all... there are genuinely too many of us who do deserve to be at the Bar. I hope we will be as long as we keep the motivation.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2458
Unity Street some rejections are out. Equity (phone) and Browne Jacobson (email) interviews are out.

Anyone heard from Lamb, 2DR or 9SB yet?
I know someone who got an email yesterday from Lamb Building for an interview.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending