*Boring thread me moaning about my friend!!* Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
felt like having a ***** okk... if u cba to read just say "aww" or something.
or just read like the end lol.

SOO shes the one guys ALWAYS fancy and im the one they NEVER do its always been this way since year 7 (year 12 now) and while i used to be jealous *****/ depressed/ annoying i have learnt to get over myself.

but still i get pissed off cos its always the same situation...

we meet a guy, we get close friends to him and hang out with him and he falls for her, then suddenly instead of us hanging out together he starts just inviting her over on her own and then im left on my own feeling rejected...

and i know what ur gonna say, "get some other friends" or "get ur own boyfriend" but the thing is i do have other friends just ones where its more effort to hang out with them, like they dont go out at weekends or they live far away or they hang out with other friend groups. so i do make plans with them but shes my best friend the one i usually do everything with...
and the boyfriend thing?? its not happening im afraid... i told u guys just dont seem to fancy me that often, they always go for her!!

ok i know i sound like a bitter jealous ***** and i totally used to be like that but im not nowadays, i just have my moments (like now).
its just when things like this happen...
she was meant to come round my house tomorrow and stay the night. i was like "oh should i invite X(the boy)?" and btw this boy fancies her soo much shes not really interested but is such a pushover and leads people on!!
she goes "yeh he wants us to go round his instead" and she goes offline, he comes online and hes like "i was talking to L(my friend) and we were thinking we go to urs for a bit then just me and her go back to mine" and im just like mm...

ok so its better than her completely rejecting me for him but still this sorta thing ALWAYS happens i know i sound proper annoying but if u were in the situation u would understand how frustrating it is... and no i cant talk to her ive tried countless times in the past she just twists things lol. its like shes always being fought over by me and some guy and i always get left there frantically trying to make plans with some girl its effort to see or who i dont really like...

oh deary me. sorry ***** over, i doubt this situation will ever change lol.
Anonymous #1
oh and btw she doesnt even WANT a boyfriend she wants to be single!! god daamn!!
Kalliope
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
awwww
Cloven Angel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
aww
Mann18
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
aww
metalexi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
omfg bbz thtz awful.

:|
BobFossil
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Diddums.
FrancesO
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
She needs to learn about bros before hos.

Or whatever the hell the female equivalent is.
Rob da Mop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Aww
Anonymous #1
ok lol i regret what i said, SOMEONE has to read it :|
A Cat
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
you're right. it is boring.
Jangrafess
Badges: 16
Report 8 years ago
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

it'll be ok
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
awww
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Samrout)
you're right. it is boring.
glad i didnt disappoint!!
starsdream2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
ah.
KAH
Report 8 years ago
I feel your pain - I've known people like that in the past. If she does just lead guys on like you say then I'm sure she'll have a shock in the future when she gets a reputation for herself. And this recent boy sounds so annoying too -thinking they can both just use you and then ignore you. If you really want to spend time with her, put your foot down and insist on no boys tagging along. And don't worry about not being the one all the boys go for - you're still in year 12 and a lot can change after you leave school (not that YOU need to change in any way). : )
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Aww I know how you feel. Most of my friends are like this, very annoying.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
I'm in a similar situation, my best friend is gorgeous, blonde hair, blue eyes, she has an amazing figure, and guys want her (mostly for sex - so I have to be truthful and tell her to stop being naive sometimes - she thanks me when she doesn't end up making a huge mistake). Any guy we meet will be trying it on with her ALL the time.

But because me and her look so different (I have browny fake auburn hair and hazel/green eyes) I occasionally get guys who I assume would be into her.

You just have to wait and see, and plus once you accept yourself and love yourself as a single person you'll have more guys after you. The other day I said to myself "I want to stay single until I'm 18" and 3 guys randomly started talking to me.. oh and be more forward with guys if you want to be with them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (312)
37.68%
No - but I will (64)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
47.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed