What's wrong with me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Over the past few months I've found myself becoming really withdrawn; I've lost interest in things I used to do, like going out with friends etc., and I must cry at least twice a day, over stupid little things. I wake up in the morning feeling tired and I can never be bothered with anything, and some days I'll have a really big appetite, others even the sight of food makes me feel sick.
A few months ago I was a really happy person, so I don't know what's happening to me :/

Has anyone got any idea what it is/how to stop it?
Please help, I'm fed up
in_vogue
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Are you a final year?
Anonymous #1
As in final year university? If so, no, I'm in first year sixth form.
hali0112
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
has anything happened in your life? have you had a breakup or anything that is making you so emotional or do you feel like you are just bored of your life and of doing the same things and you want more out of life?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hali0112)
has anything happened in your life? have you had a breakup or anything that is making you so emotional or do you feel like you are just bored of your life and of doing the same things and you want more out of life?
Nothing major has happened to me, most of my friends have moved away to different sixth forms but that hasn't really bothered me if I'm honest.
I guess I could say I'm a little fed up with life, I just don't find anything interesting anymore, everything seems like such an effort :/
Chimaira
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I agree with you, I feel just the same.
Puakenikeni
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Are you an emo?
hali0112
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Nothing major has happened to me, most of my friends have moved away to different sixth forms but that hasn't really bothered me if I'm honest.
I guess I could say I'm a little fed up with life, I just don't find anything interesting anymore, everything seems like such an effort :/
i can understand what you mean. i'd say you just need to find a new hobby, make new friends, try new things that you haven't done before. a change always helps. are you going to university this year? if you are then you have that to look forward to and that will be a very welcome change.
SatNav1
Report 8 years ago
Maybe your worried about your future?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hali0112)
i can understand what you mean. i'd say you just need to find a new hobby, make new friends, try new things that you haven't done before. a change always helps. are you going to university this year? if you are then you have that to look forward to and that will be a very welcome change.
I don't start university til next year, but I guess I'm looking forward to that.
I'd say exams are causing me a bit of stress too, but surely that's no reason for me to feel the way I do?
Adonis
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
preggers?
Ah.Cheesecake.
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Depression? See your GP.
hali0112
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don't start university til next year, but I guess I'm looking forward to that.
I'd say exams are causing me a bit of stress too, but surely that's no reason for me to feel the way I do?
exams can make you feel like that expecially in sixth form when you have so many exams after exams and you feel like you are working too hard. you just did GCSEs and now AS and next year more exams in A2. maybe you are working too hard and need to take some more breaks from revision.
icn06
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hmm it definitely sounds like something is going on...perhaps something you don't like to think about? The possibilities are endless really...you should see someone. Your GP or a counsellor? Could be mild depression, Chronic Fatigue syndrome, a bug, or just a bit of a rut!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.43%
No - but I will (48)
6.86%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.29%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (332)
47.43%

Watched Threads