The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Profesh
Five minutes, to be precise.

Perhaps that all that surplus inspiration might better have been harnessed to the bandwagon of lyrical composition: oh well. :rolleyes:

no probs, we can always be instrumental for a while

(yay i finally worked out how to quote!)
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
i was wondering when you were gonna figure that out...
oooh that sounded bitchy i'm sorry! not intended !!! :biggrin:
Reply 43
susiemakemeblue
Can I join? :smile:

Of course; although, in our boundless enthusiasm, we would do well to be wary of anointing ourselves as the next Polyphonic Spree.
Reply 44
DivineComedy
oooh that sounded bitchy i'm sorry! not intended !!! :biggrin:

oh no you're not getting out of that! I'm horribly, horribly offended... :P
haha yes you're so right... erm... who's that?
Reply 46
Profesh
Of course; although, in our boundless enthusiasm, we would do well to be wary of anointing ourselves as the next Polyphonic Spree.

no clinic does well without a good solid foundation of doctors...
oh dear me posts are all confuddled, that last one was in reply to profesh's polyphonic post... all though you are right!.. i mean about me being a nasty person!... you know what would solve my post problem... yes thats right....

quotes.
Reply 48
Wowbagger
no clinic does well without a good solid foundation of doctors...

And the less said about the nurses, the better; is that what you are implying? :rolleyes:
Reply 49
The name is great. But what about our style? I assume we make some funky, danceable stuff with a lot of twang or simply an iron maiden coverband,is that allright with your voice, divine?

Honestly, a Pumpkins coverband or something alike would be totally alright with me. So don't bother about any extra practise.
Reply 50
DivineComedy
oh dear me posts are all confuddled, that last one was in reply to profesh's polyphonic post... all though you are right!.. i mean about me being a nasty person!... you know what would solve my post problem... yes thats right....

quotes.

heheh you know i wasnt really offended though right?
So who's playing what? I can do backing vocals and a tambourine :biggrin:
Reply 52
Profesh
And the less said about the nurses, the better; is that what you are implying? :rolleyes:

lol i'm not even sure what you're implying, the more nurses the better in my opinion :P
i'm classically trained so I have a fab range!! Whatever will do me!

And No that doesn't mean I will be spouting opera everywhere

.... although...
Reply 54
wahnatic
The name is great. But what about our style? I assume we make some funky, danceable stuff with a lot of twang or simply an iron maiden coverband,is that allright with your voice, divine?

Honestly, a Pumpkins coverband or something alike would be totally alright with me. So don't bother about any extra practise.

sounds like an excellent idea to me :biggrin:
DivineComedy
i'm classically trained so I have a fab range!! Whatever will do me!

reading my own posts now, how up - myself am I?!
Reply 56
hate to leave this fast paced thread but i'm in dire need of a couple of bacon sandwiches, i'll catch up in a few hours fellow potential-bandmate-people
Reply 57
DivineComedy
reading my own posts now, how up - myself am I?!

nah classicaly trained is brilliant, it is after all better (if unusual) when the singer can actually sing. (not the case in the pumpkins :smile: )
Reply 58
Im still in Germany but Ill be in Bristol in almost 4 weeks as an exchange student. I hope I can get into many courses as I'm near to graduation but chances are high that I still have time to spare for writing songs, making appointments with the jounalists, photoshots... You know, discharging the usual duties.
you're English is fabadab

Latest

Trending

Trending