The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Drunk Punx
Yet if you were one of the endless masses that come up to me in the street, you'd be saying "OMFG look at his hair! Can we take a picture? It's awesome!" etc.
I get sick of it, to be honest. :h:

Disregardless, if personal insults are the best that you can come up with then I see that I'm wasting my time here.

*swans off*

ok bye straight person
Reply 21
never bought albums myself except from eminem and the game. Cannot wait for R.E.D, gotta admit was a bit let down with L.A.X definately no where near the quality of Doctors Advocate.

I thought i saw a picture of Game with Snoop and Dre so whats the guy on about saying Dre aint on the album anymore?:/
King CalZ
I thought i saw a picture of Game with Snoop and Dre so whats the guy on about saying Dre aint on the album anymore?:/

The cover that guy posted gotta be fake. First of all, the album's called R.E.D., as you said, not The Red Room, and secondly, the titles of the songs on R.E.D. are different.
Reply 23
I have low expectations for the R.E.D album. Everything I've heard from it so far has been ridiculously crap.

I was jamming to the Doctor's Advocate for a while, can't see this being anywhere near as good.
RabbitCFH
The cover that guy posted gotta be fake. First of all, the album's called R.E.D., as you said, not The Red Room, and secondly, the titles of the songs on R.E.D. are different.

its a mixtape called "the red room" pal, his album (the r.e.d. album) is out at the end of June, therefore there is a diffrent tracklisting for the red room
tanv91
its a mixtape called "the red room" pal, his album (the r.e.d. album) is out at the end of June, therefore there is a diffrent tracklisting for the red room

Who gives a damn about mixtapes?:p:
RabbitCFH
Who gives a damn about mixtapes?:p:

lol well new music is new music isnt it

Latest