The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

haha
Good point. And I can assure you that neither of them will make it in their professional careers either because for the rest of their lives, they're going to carry on bitching about schools, reputations,...
No-one gives a feck if you went to SSE or Cass. It's not Harvard or Wharton, let's be clear! Probably from their perspective, both schools are a joke?
:rolleyes:
Haha, actually it depends on who you ask. If you are into the quantitative and actuarial world, Cass is second best only to Wharton - go do your homework, "student" :smile:
Reply 23
BuffettIsRight
I'm breaking my head over LSE MSc Finance vs. SSE MSc Finance. Heck, Cass vs. SSE is a no-brainer: SSE.

Are you kidding ? You were hesitating between LSE and SSE ? SSE is so overrated around here...
Johan C
Are you kidding ? You were hesitating between LSE and SSE ? SSE is so overrated around here...

I'm going to LSE, no worries. I just like Swedish girls and thought extra summer would help. :hello:
Reply 25
Johan C
SSE is so overrated around here...

Dumbest thing I've read today.
Reply 26
prettypony
Dumbest thing I've read today.

Must've been the only thing then. Then again, I'd probably be unwise to discuss this point with someone whose main - if not only - contribution to the forum thus far has been discussing second-rate Scandinavian unis.

Latest

Trending

Trending