Turn on thread page Beta

Most haunted!! (ghosts thread) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I know im i keep going on and on about most haunted and ghosts but it is just to cool to stop talking about.People are starting to get annoyed but i think d should make a ghosts sub forum.It would keep me from posting ghost threads on here.Anyway lets talk about most haunted.

anyone ever seen it or did anyone watch the live one on 29th,30th and the 31st january?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    I know im i keep going on and on about most haunted and ghosts but it is just to cool to stop talking about.People are starting to get annoyed but i think d should make a ghosts sub forum.It would keep me from posting ghost threads on here.Anyway lets talk about most haunted.

anyone ever seen it or did anyone watch the live one on 29th,30th and the 31st january?
    I don't think it's necessary for a ghost subforum lol. That would be rather rediculous. I think it comes under general chat.

ReputationRep:

I love most haunted! I think that David Acorah is pathetic though. When he pretends that he is being taken over by some spirit. I just laugh, but the rest of it seems really good.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think there is much demand for a ghosts thread, but on the subject of most haunted, it is quite good, though the new years live ones about **** turpin were lame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    I don't think it's necessary for a ghost subforum lol. That would be rather rediculous. I think it comes under general chat.
    that is true.Derek Acorah is a brilliant spritual medium.The stuff he knows are brilliant

ReputationRep:
    Boo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George-W-Duck)
    I dont think there is much demand for a ghosts thread, but on the subject of most haunted, it is quite good, though the new years live ones about **** turpin were lame.
    i only seen the 2nd day of most haunted live and i thought that was quite good.Anyone seen the house of detention?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Boo.
    Casper, the friendly ghost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Boo.
    what it is not boo.Stick to your new years resolution and study hard and dont boo most haunted it is brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    As ive said previousely in this post. David is a phoney.

ReputationRep:
    what it is not boo.Stick to your new years resolution and study hard and dont boo most haunted it is brilliant.
    boo hoo

ReputationRep:
    what is most haunted? is it something on digital?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Its a man with a white sheet with eye cut outs, thrown over him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Yes its on Living Tv, its about this team of people who go around haunted buildings in the night. It is actually quite a good program and David sometimes seems very genuine but then he starts immatating being possessed and youve just got to laugh because its the worst acting in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    As ive said previousely in this post. David is a phoney.
    who is david do you mean derek?

most haunted is on living and a team of paranormal investigators go roundhaunted locations in the uk with a spiritual medium derek acorah from liverpool and see if they can find and they are sometimes successful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    Yes its on Living Tv, its about this team of people who go around haunted buildings in the night. It is actually quite a good program and David sometimes seems very genuine but then he starts immatating being possessed and youve just got to laugh because its the worst acting in the world.
    derek not david

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Don't throw away his ideas. Ghosts are a seriousl topic. Are you saying you don't want to discuss what might happen to use once we die? You don't care about the afterlife? You don't care about Eric's obsessive love for ghosts?

**can't keep straight face any longer**

**laughs**

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Don't throw away his ideas. Ghosts are a seriousl topic. Are you saying you don't want to discuss what might happen to use once we die? You don't care about the afterlife? You don't care about Eric's obsessive love for ghosts?

**can't keep straight face any longer**

**laughs**
    what obsessive love?

as you have admitted you can be nasty to me but i wont be nasty back so it makes you not be mean to me

ReputationRep:
    Most Haunted rocks! I love how Yvette gets so scared all the time. That's hilarious! Derek seems very fake all the time. He is always too accurate, but very very OTT. I dunno, he could be a spectacular medium, but I feel he is just acting a lot of the time.

Orbs...who thinks they are just specks of dust?

ReputationRep:
    i love most haunted!

i want to meet deryck and yevette and the team, i want to go on the show!

the scariest one so far has to be when the ghot went inside him and he started shouting!

x x x

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.