Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I love most haunted - i dont find it scary and i must say that what does make me laugh is yvette always screaming and running off - she's supposed to be a paranormal investigaor - thats what they go there for not to run as soon as something happens !!! lol..... if i did that with my group i would never live it down !! But then i dont find ghosts scary more fascinating than anything.
    I go on many investigations with my group from my forum and other groups - we go all over the country and have been to places Most Haunted have done.
    Derek Acorah - i do believe him - i have read his book which was fab - i have seen mediums at work myself as well - yes he is over enthusiastic but thats just his personality. Did you all see how scared he was at Clerkenwell? You cant fake that - you could see the terror in his eyes he was terrified.

Laura
    www.ukwitch.net/forum

(Original post by sassy_j)
    i love most haunted!

i want to meet deryck and yevette and the team, i want to go on the show!

the scariest one so far has to be when the ghot went inside him and he started shouting!

x x x

ReputationRep:
    did anyone see the live one the other day with the spoon?

that made me laugh!

x x x

ReputationRep:
    Why did it make u laugh? Coz yvette went nuts?

That was a great bit of footage - definatly think that was paranormal.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, because she went crazy (i think i would of done too) but when that other bolke goes "oh its a spoon"

just made me laugh!

i dnt think it was thrown, i think it was paranormal

x x x

ReputationRep:
    I agree - its the way it moved - no spinning twisting etc it moved staying straigh but curved round yvettes shoulder as it landed - ive never seen a spoon move like that - friends of mine have tried to re-create it and they cant - you cant throw a spoon like that without it spinning in some way. has to be paranormal.

laura

ReputationRep:
    I saw the spoon the other night, if you go on the MH forum on Living there are loads of debates about its authenticity. I think it was either one of the crew who were not regulars or the woman who runs the place....discounting them then it was paranormal but since i wasnt there I cant say speciafically what it was as only got one camera POV.

I love the normal NH though, not so keen on the live shows though

ReputationRep:
    the live shows are definately not as good, theres too much talking and that!

x x x

ReputationRep:
    Yes you dont see as much investigating but i do still enjoy them.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.