LOL! looohoooser!:p:
    I'm confused... :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    LOL! looohoooser!:p:
    :rofl:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Vienna started this thread because someone started a thread saying they would give rep to the 100th post. That where this all started and now look Vienna is the 100th poster in this thread.

Look again, wise guy. I am 100.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    now that's just cheating:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    Amazing what a few deleted posts can do.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still confused...

*runs away*

ReputationRep:
    No one going to explain then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)

aww. sweetie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just_Izzy)

aww. sweetie
    :hmmmm2:
    No fair! :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    I will try.

Earlier someone started a spamming rep thread - saying they would rep the person who posted the 100th post in the thread.

Vienna and other mods objected to this as an abuse of the system. It was deleted. Some brought up Pig's sweepstake thread as a similar example and hence the double standards row began.

Cheekily, I suggested a couple of times in this thread in reference to this that we might reach this milestone in this thread and someone would then have to get repped. Further cheekiness inspired me to suggest that Vienna was spying so she could post the 100th post and get the rep.

Ironically she did - until 2 posts were deleted taking her down to the 98th post. However the ooops (unless an indication of a sudden bout of incontinence leaving pee dribbling down her leg) is a sign she actually did have the 100th post.

That is the story. Oh the excitement and drama of it all.

Hope that clears it up for you Fleff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    I will try.

Earlier someone started a spamming rep thread - saying they would rep the person who posted the 100th post in the thread.

Vienna and other mods objected to this as an abuse of the system. It was deleted. Some brought up Pig's sweepstake thread as a similar example and hence the double standards row began.

Cheekily, I suggested a couple of times in this thread in reference to this that we might reach this milestone in this thread and someone would then have to get repped. Further cheekiness inspired me to suggest that Vienna was spying so she could post the 100th post and get the rep.

Ironically she did - until 2 posts were deleted taking her down to the 98th post. However the ooops (unless an indication of a sudden bout of incontinence leaving pee dribbling down her leg) is a sign she actually did have the 100th post.

That is the story. Oh the excitement and drama of it all.

Hope that clears it up for you Fleff.
    Rightio... I think I missed most of the stuff that happened, which would be why I was confused :rolleyes:

So I'm guessing Visesh thought I was after the 100th post, ja? :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Rightio... I think I missed most of the stuff that happened, which would be why I was confused :rolleyes:

So I'm guessing Visesh thought I was after the 100th post, ja? :s:
    I didn't think you were, I knew you were!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think you were, I knew you were!
    :confused: How can I aim for a target I didn't know existed? :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    :confused: How can I aim for a target I didn't know existed? :s:
    oooh i meant you were the 100th reply- the other spam thread stated that the 101st post (you) had to rep the person who made the 100th post (Vienna, at the time).

ReputationRep:
    i did originally write it that it was post number 100 who gets the rep from post number 101....
    I was so gutted when i saw my first remotely good idea had disappeared - cheers vienna.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    i did originally write it that it was post number 100 who gets the rep from post number 101....
    I was so gutted when i saw my first remotely good idea had disappeared - cheers vienna.
    Oh hun, I didn't know about that - poor you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    oooh i meant you were the 100th reply- the other spam thread stated that the 101st post (you) had to rep the person who made the 100th post (Vienna, at the time).
    Riiiight... :s:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.