Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    you all might find this pathetic but I started to cry when I opened my maths results in front of everyone and said to my maths teacher...'see I worked and I dont gotta see you f**king again!' but it meant a lot to me.....she predicted me a U.....downmarked my coursework and everything (woman really doesnt like me)....which I saw on my results to be true and she told me I'd never pass maths ever and i got a C ^_^ omg I am sooooo happy ^_^ xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Good on you! I hate the head of maths at my school. He hates me and gives me bad marks as well. I want a good grade so I can go up to him on results day!

ReputationRep:
    I feel so GOOD for u!! I would so have cried too. Congratulations - you so deserved that pleasure

ReputationRep:
    Ha, good! go you! glad proved her wrong

ReputationRep:
    congrats much

ReputationRep:
    aww congrats tams!! x x. wot else did u get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Bex~)
    aww congrats tams!! x x. wot else did u get?
    have to wait to thursday for the rest of my results...only maths today xoxo

ReputationRep:
    well done!

ReputationRep:
    arr congrats, i soo wan to do that to my physics teacher on thursday, but something tells me i wont be able to lol

ReputationRep:
    stick it dose *******s i cnt w8 2 c my tutor he sed i wud fail well no no no mister"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    arr congrats, i soo wan to do that to my physics teacher on thursday, but something tells me i wont be able to lol
    well if i could do it to my maths teacher im sure ya can do that to your physics teacher....my maths teacher was also my year head and careers officer and i have her next year for year head and careers but I dont care! ^_^ xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    you all might find this pathetic but I started to cry when I opened my maths results in front of everyone and said to my maths teacher...'see I worked and I dont gotta see you f**king again!' but it meant a lot to me.....she predicted me a U.....downmarked my coursework and everything (woman really doesnt like me)....which I saw on my results to be true and she told me I'd never pass maths ever and i got a C ^_^ omg I am sooooo happy ^_^ xoxo
    Not pathetic at all! It sounds like she really was out of order to you, and I'm sure you must feel so good to prove her wrong! Good for you!

ReputationRep:
    my maths teacher always had a serious problem with me in his class and i had to put up with it for 5 years!! i just hope i get the result i need to go up to him and mock the stupid ***!

ReputationRep:
    how did u get your maths results early? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Random one)
    how did u get your maths results early? :confused:
    sweetie I done CCEA for maths....northern ireland boards giveout their results 2 days before english based boards to stop mixups happening xoxo

ReputationRep:
    well if i could do it to my maths teacher im sure ya can do that to your physics teacher....my maths teacher was also my year head and careers officer and i have her next year for year head and careers but I dont care! ^_^ xoxo
    Thanks Tammy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    Thanks Tammy
    n/p hunny ^_^ xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! I'm really happy for you!

ReputationRep:
    aww well done!! many congratulations!!

ReputationRep:
    Nice one Tammy . All I gotta do now is get a decent grade in Biology (I know it probably wont happen) and prove my f**king Biology teacher wrong that I can get a good grade in Science and move from my s**t school into Grammer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.