Turn on thread page Beta

Wayne Rooney revolting or lovely? watch

ReputationRep:
    wayne is repugnant in looks, crude and neanderthiliac in his actions and mentality, an exponent of abusive language and prone to agression, violence, alcoholism and infidelity - i pity the prostitutes

ReputationRep:
    10!!!!!

So sexy =')

ReputationRep:
    He's quite possibly the most unattractive person I have laid my eyes on.

Colleen pees me off too.She just spends her days shopping or booking holidays I bet!And she wouldn't have been in Vogue if it wasn't for her boyfriend.

And argh I just want to slap the pair of them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyglitter)
    He's quite possibly the most unattractive person I have laid my eyes on.
    They're seriously loads of way worse people out there!

ReputationRep:
    He's U.G.L.Y and he ain't got no alibi

But he's the kind of "ugly" guy that girls find cute. And perhaps for some girls, his money helps?

ReputationRep:
    wayne is repugnant in looks, crude and neanderthiliac in his actions and mentality, an exponent of abusive language and prone to agression, violence, alcoholism and infidelity - i pity the prostitutes
    DITTO!!
    *shudders*

ReputationRep:
    What a bunch of friggin' perfectionists. Most people arn't that attractive. I bet uglier people have posted on this thread.

And hes not that bad a guy he gives money to charity which is reasonable. Hes rough and grew up working class so hes likely to swear, drink and be violent occasionaly. Not stereotyping just speaking from experience.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.