Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    OMG i hate the whole **** thing, it has turned very chav!!! and as for Denim jackets the look ok with gypsy skirts and going out to keep warm! But never ever wear denim and denim especially with a denim bag (Yes Poppy i mean you) Denim together makes you look like a member of Be*Witched (remember them??) and i absolutly hate denim and denim that is different - you look terrible!!!

ReputationRep:
    Please no! Don't do it to yourself!

ReputationRep:
    i think it looks ok, denim and denim :p: just has to be the right denim. Looks best with old denim look. I like denim... going to say denim and denim again just to annoy you :p:

ReputationRep:
    hmmm... have to admit, i think that denim jackets have kind of been carted off into the land of chav-fashion. i replaced mine with a fitted cord blazer a few years ago, and i have never looked back.

ReputationRep:
    Other types of pants like cords, not baggy ones or anything, but just that material.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.