Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    oh its ok. By the way i didnt post that to get atttention. I just am proud of it and thought id show you! Hehe, I got a B on it for my english coursework so i was happy with that!hehe! Has anyone else got any good storys that they have written on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    weres the ghost story?
    its not a ghost story,(well mine isnt) prince_capri wanted to see mine, well i asked if he wanted to and he said yes (",)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    oh its ok. By the way i didnt post that to get atttention. I just am proud of it and thought id show you! Hehe, I got a B on it for my english coursework so i was happy with that!hehe! Has anyone else got any good storys that they have written on here.
    i got that
    thanx !!!

ReputationRep:
    that was the worst ghost story ive ever heard in my life. sorry but it was more funny than scary

ReputationRep:
    sorry to hear about your mum

very moving

so you should be proud of it, its a really good story.

i remember in year 11 when we were writing stories for coursework, me and two of my best mates all wrote sad stories.

one wrote about her dad dying, one wrote about her nan dying, and i wrote about a girl who got run over (based on a true story, only my friend didnt die luckily)

we would sit there every lesson in tears, our teacher must have thought we were mad

x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy_j)
    sorry to hear about your mum

very moving

so you should be proud of it, its a really good story.

i remember in year 11 when we were writing stories for coursework, me and two of my best mates all wrote sad stories.

one wrote about her dad dying, one wrote about her nan dying, and i wrote about a girl who got run over (based on a true story, only my friend didnt die luckily)

we would sit there every lesson in tears, our teacher must have thought we were mad

x x x
    ye i love writing biographys, i find them much easier than writing storys, like ghost storys etc etc

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.