The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
I have a place to study it with German for this year
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
I have an unconditional (feels so good saying that :biggrin:) for French & Russian in 2006.
Reply 3
Cool!
What made you choose Bristol and what were youre offers?
che_guevara
Cool!
What made you choose Bristol and what were youre offers?

The course looked good - you can see all the individual modules on the department's website - as I didn't want to be bogged down in too much 19th century literature, Bristol's a nice place with a great music scene, a bunch of my mates are already there and love it, and the offer was reasonable.

Offers, all for French & Russian:
Bath ABB, Birmingham BBB, Glasgow BBB, Leeds BBC (I put it as my insurance), Exeter BBB, and, of course, BBB for Bristol.

If you apply to study straight French, the offers will probably be similarly low, maybe a little bit lower in some cases.
Reply 5
Dr. Blazed
The course looked good - you can see all the individual modules on the department's website - as I didn't want to be bogged down in too much 19th century literature, Bristol's a nice place with a great music scene, a bunch of my mates are already there and love it, and the offer was reasonable.

Offers, all for French & Russian:
Bath ABB, Birmingham BBB, Glasgow BBB, Leeds BBC (I put it as my insurance), Exeter BBB, and, of course, BBB for Bristol.

If you apply to study straight French, the offers will probably be similarly low, maybe a little bit lower in some cases.

Brilliant! I've even heard that Oxbridge can give AAB offers to Language students...

Good luck at Bristol, may see you there! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending