Turn on thread page Beta

what sort of girl are guys more attracted to?? watch

ReputationRep:
    I like small cute girls rather than the leggy 'model' type. They need to have some meat on them (slim is perfect, not skinny) and the face is the most important part for me, big eyes and a pretty smile do it every time. Laddy girls do my head in, as do those bookworm types who think they're superior to everyone else (stereotypical Oxbridge girls).

Personality wise I like confident girls who don't shout about it. Quiet and playful.

ReputationRep:
    Intelligence is really important.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to go out with a girl more intelligent than me, haven't as of yet found one that is attractive enough to warrant my attention though.

Both extremes are horrible, girls who cry everytime something doesn't go their way are the worst, and also girls who spit and/or use a lot of slang are pretty unattractive.

(Original post by irisng)
    What is considered geeky anyway? I just see the person as who he/she is and whatever is their hobby, is their hobby. I'd click with both the science types and the arty types as I love both

Although I did have one geeky friend - the only reason why I call him a geek is cus he actually calls himself an uber geek and apparently knows leet and apparently hangs round in the computer rooms at school, has glasses, is spotty, thinks himself a genius when he really isn't (he thinks he's the world's biggest genius and a step above everyone else, then at A-Level goes and gets himself CCC, tells me I can't speak English and then he goes and gets C in AS Eng Lit while I got myself an A at AS Eng Lit) and he's the most pathetic guy I've ever met who thinks every girl he ever fancies is out of his league and too good for him and he's not worthy of them and never does a single damn thing about it but talks about the girl all day to me!

Hence, I have an EXTREMELY bad impression of geeky guys - if you call yourself a geek I'm likely to put you into that stereotype I already have, bad though it is to do that. I don't naturally put people into categories myself unless you first tell me you're in that category though. Like my ex calls himself a scientist - so that's what I call him and see him as, a scientist.
    geeky guys are supposed to be less likely to cheat on you than other guys

ReputationRep:
    I like girls who like me; go figure.

ReputationRep:
    I like girls that don't look like men

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    I like girls who like me; go figure.
    what a happy cooincidence

ReputationRep:
    I like middle class girls. No chavettes for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_brainaic)
    Intelligence is really important.
    or rather, the lack of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herleif)
    what a happy cooincidence
    More like a tragic ambivalence. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    a stunning tight blonde

ReputationRep:
    I prefer girly girls myself.

My ideal woman would be intelligent, out going, attractive and un-pretentious. Pretentiousness is the biggest turn off possible for me - I don't care how attractive the lady is.

I don't mind what colour hair, eye colour or shape etc as long as I'm attracted to her

T.

ReputationRep:
    ill tell you when i find her.... i believe that its to hard to 'define' the type of person you really feel attracted to.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=CasterTroy]Strong no to ladettes and loud, in your face Zoe Ball-type girls, especially when coupled with a London accent.

Hey! Whats wrong with a London accent???? It may be a bit flat but at least we don't sing song our conversations!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.