Turn on thread page Beta

when is the aqa psychology a2 coursework deadline watch

ReputationRep:
    any1 know coz ive not even started mine yet lol

ReputationRep:
    Well, my teachers are currently marking ours over the Christmas holidays and we should get it back next week. Our 'draft' deadline was about 2 months ago and our 'real and final' deadline was about a month ago.

When was you given this coursework to do? And how come you have left it until now to start it? It's not that hard you know...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i remember my friends all doing theirs before Christmas as well, not sure if it was AQA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    Well, my teachers are currently marking ours over the Christmas holidays and we should get it back next week. Our 'draft' deadline was about 2 months ago and our 'real and final' deadline was about a month ago.

When was you given this coursework to do? And how come you have left it until now to start it? It's not that hard you know...
    we got it about 8 week ago but mine is hard lol dont know wot ta do really.
    i meant the deadline to be sent off and marked soz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    we got it about 8 week ago but mine is hard lol dont know wot ta do really.
    i meant the deadline to be sent off and marked soz
    Eh??? How can it be hard if you haven't decided on what to do? Lol. jks

Anyways, I would suggest on doing memory since that's one of the easiest topics to do. And if you do memory, then probably STM since that is relatively quick and doesn't require participants to spend too much time with you. You could investigate the effects of interference or different types of encoding on STM. Most important thing is doing only what's neccessary and guidelines or mark schemes should help you with that. At the moment, my only advice is don't worry too much about what topic to do because too many people waste time on that. It's your write-up after that which gets you the marks. Anyways, good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Eh??? How can it be hard if you haven't decided on what to do? Lol. jks

Anyways, I would suggest on doing memory since that's one of the easiest topics to do. And if you do memory, then probably STM since that is relatively quick and doesn't require participants to spend too much time with you. You could investigate the effects of interference or different types of encoding on STM. Most important thing is doing only what's neccessary and guidelines or mark schemes should help you with that. At the moment, my only advice is don't worry too much about what topic to do because too many people waste time on that. It's your write-up after that which gets you the marks. Anyways, good luck.
    thanx but i cant do memory coz i did it last year but the title i made up lol is ' Is one gender stereotyped as being more intelligent than the other'
    however we got told is has to be an experiment so im not sure if a questionaire will do. ive no idea wot experiment i cud do to test this though thanx anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    thanx but i cant do memory coz i did it last year but the title i made up lol is ' Is one gender stereotyped as being more intelligent than the other'
    however we got told is has to be an experiment so im not sure if a questionaire will do. ive no idea wot experiment i cud do to test this though thanx anyway
    Does your college set some coursework titles for you or something? I think the one you are considering at the moment might be a bit complex. And no, you don't have to always do a questionnaire. If you have done Unit 6 Research Methods, you should have an idea of how to do your experiment. A questionnaire might give you loads of information but it is difficult to analyse because most of the information you gain is qualitative data.

ReputationRep:
    Does your college set some coursework titles for you or something? I think the one you are considering at the moment might be a bit complex. And no, you don't have to always do a questionnaire. If you have done Unit 6 Research Methods, you should have an idea of how to do your experiment. A questionnaire might give you loads of information but it is difficult to analyse because most of the information you gain is qualitative data.
    yea it will be complex but it seemed easy when i made the title up. just dont know how i can do an experiment on stereotyping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    yea it will be complex but it seemed easy when i made the title up. just dont know how i can do an experiment on stereotyping
    So why not choose an easier topic? And how come you had to also do coursework last year? I'm on the AQA board and I have only ever done coursework once. Well, I actually did a mock coursework towards the end of last year but so far, I have only done one real one before.

ReputationRep:
    my teachers have said by feb half term i think. i havent started mine yet. im tryin but aint got round to it.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.