Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lip gloss is one hundred percent fat......the fat is soaked through your lips, and INTO your bloodstream! which makes you fat, DO NOT wear gloss, BALM is the way!

luv curry~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    lip gloss is one hundred percent fat......the fat is soaked through your lips, and INTO your bloodstream! which makes you fat, DO NOT wear gloss, BALM is the way!

luv curry~
    just throught i would tell ya'll that....came as a shock to me

ReputationRep:

luv curry~
    people want to have fatter/fuller lips though! (",)

ReputationRep:
    lol, i don't think fat girls are fat because they put gallons of lip gloss on their lips. I think it's the simple equation of input>output that explains their weight, or a medical condition i'll give you that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    people want to have fatter/fuller lips though! (",)
    no, it doesnt make your LIPS fat, it makes your whole entire BODY fat, because once its absorbed into your bloodstream, it goes EVERYWHERE!

ReputationRep:
    no, it doesnt make your LIPS fat, it makes your whole entire BODY fat, because once its absorbed into your bloodstream, it goes EVERYWHERE!
    better stop wearing that then, im supprised you titled this thread "for the girls" im sure there are a few lads out there with weird fetishes! hehe! (",)

ReputationRep:
    better stop wearing that then, im supprised you titled this thread "for the girls" im sure there are a few lads out there with weird fetishes! hehe! (",)
    hehe...yeah, i stopped wearing mine when i found out.....*but i relapse every once in awhile*

ReputationRep:
    LOL, I think the bag of chips I just ate will do more damage than my lip gloss. Give up my strawberry flavored lip gloss.......... NEVER!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    LOL, I think the bag of chips I just ate will do more damage than my lip gloss. Give up my strawberry flavored lip gloss.......... NEVER!
    for me.....its totally worth it! have you ever had burts bee's lipgloss, that stuff is fat free

ReputationRep:
    ive never wore lip gloss, it makes my eyebrows look bigger, and they only look as if 1 hair has been dragged along to make an eyebrow anyway ive plucked them so much! owch! ive wore lip balm before though (",)

ReputationRep:
    ive never wore lip gloss, it makes my eyebrows look bigger, and they only look as if 1 hair has been dragged along to make an eyebrow anyway ive plucked them so much! owch! ive wore lip balm before though (",)
    Ok I wasn't going to, but I just have to ask, how does lip gloss make your eybrows look bigger? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Ok I wasn't going to, but I just have to ask, how does lip gloss make your eybrows look bigger? :confused:
    thats what i was about to ask!

ReputationRep:
    tic-toc.......tic-toc......tic-toc.....tic-toc
    Crzy were waiting!

ReputationRep:
    sorry was writing to another post. I dont know really, it just does, there not big or anything. I think its because the gloss makes them look darker and then makes them look bad. Dont ask me how really i was just guessing. I have no idea. hehe *

ReputationRep:
    Most lipgloss has no more oil in it than moisturiser. Lipgloss is great and you can make your own which I do sometimes. Try making your own
    http://altmedicine.allinfo-about.com...crangloss.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Most lipgloss has no more oil in it than moisturiser. Lipgloss is great and you can make your own which I do sometimes. Try making your own
    http://altmedicine.allinfo-about.com...crangloss.html
    Making your own lip gloss? Wow, Stupid question, but does that mean you can make your own perfume too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Making your own lip gloss? Wow, Stupid question, but does that mean you can make your own perfume too?
    no, and hullo sire, what time is it in australia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    sure you can. They probably smell disgusting though

http://www.pioneerthinking.com/perfumes.html

ReputationRep:

luv curry~
    Hiya,
    wow!I never knew that!But I never wear lipgloss,or any thing related to that!btw,I never do make-up or like that!I just hate it!

Natural beauty that is my makeup!

ReputationRep:

luv curry~
    Well the amount that gets absorbed into your bloodstream would be very minor, too small to make a difference.
    *Puts lip gloss on, proudly*

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.