Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Well the amount that gets absorbed into your bloodstream would be very minor, too small to make a difference.
    *Puts lip gloss on, proudly*
    :confused:

You said you didn't wear make-up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    :confused:

You said you didn't wear make-up.
    I don't. Lip gloss isn't make up anyway. I wear lip balm - prevents dry lips. Otherwise I wear nothing, in terms of make up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    I don't. Lip gloss isn't make up anyway. I wear lip balm - prevents dry lips. Otherwise I wear nothing, in terms of make up.
    Im gonna be honest this was one of the most exhillerating quotes ive read "otherwise i wear nothing" then you had to dissapoint me by saying in terms of make up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    lip gloss is one hundred percent fat......the fat is soaked through your lips, and INTO your bloodstream! which makes you fat, DO NOT wear gloss, BALM is the way!

luv curry~

curry, have as much lip gloss as you want, as long as you don't eat carbohydrates its ok!

ReputationRep:
    lip gloss is one hundred percent fat......the fat is soaked through your lips, and INTO your bloodstream! which makes you fat, DO NOT wear gloss, BALM is the way!

luv curry~
    Is it OK for boys to wear lip gloss then. Does it not happen to them too?

Or are you being sexist? Why, I never go out without my lip gloss on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissmequick)
    Im gonna be honest this was one of the most exhillerating quotes ive read "otherwise i wear nothing" then you had to dissapoint me by saying in terms of make up
    I thought I should add "in terms of make up" at the end, otherwise people might get the wrong idea.

ReputationRep:
    no, it doesnt make your LIPS fat, it makes your whole entire BODY fat, because once its absorbed into your bloodstream, it goes EVERYWHERE!
    Oh well that explains a lot

ReputationRep:

luv curry~
    oh next time you eat a chocolate bar, cut about 1/8th of it off and you'll see how much fat your eating

ReputationRep:
    I'm not all that bothered, after all, it's my boyfriend that ends up eating my lip gloss in the end, not me

ReputationRep:
    i do not think lip gloss can make our girls fat , instead ,it will make us
    more attractive ,in this way ,men can pay more attention to us ,hoping
    get more appreciate from men , we can eat less to keep our figure insted to throw away the lip gloss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lena)
    i do not think lip gloss can make our girls fat , instead ,it will make us
    more attractive ,in this way ,men can pay more attention to us ,hoping
    get more appreciate from men , we can eat less to keep our figure insted to throw away the lip gloss
    Meh i use vaseline most of the time anyway! My sparkly lip gloss is for special occasions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Meh i use vaseline most of the time anyway! My sparkly lip gloss is for special occasions!
    Petroleum jelly rules!

luv curry~
    MY GOD!!! that 0.5 ml of fat will go right to your hips, especially if you combine it with the **** load of fat thats in just about everything you eat!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    MY GOD!!! that 0.5 ml of fat will go right to your hips, especially if you combine it with the **** load of fat thats in just about everything you eat!!!
    curiouser and curiouser...(said alice)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    curry, have as much lip gloss as you want, as long as you don't eat carbohydrates its ok!
    erm, have to have carbs for swimming!

ReputationRep:
    omg!

that may explain things then lol, only joking!

i dnt like lip gloss anymore, it makes ur lips stick together.

lip balm is much better, and it tastes good too!

x x x

ReputationRep:
    A bit off the topic, but kinda similar so I'll post it anyway, theres 1 calorie in every stamp you lick!

ReputationRep:
    no, it doesnt make your LIPS fat, it makes your whole entire BODY fat, because once its absorbed into your bloodstream, it goes EVERYWHERE!
    You'd have to put on a damn lot of lip gloss...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    people want to have fatter/fuller lips though! (",)
    and a fatter much fuller body !!!

ReputationRep:

luv curry~
    That's gross, but how much weight are you gonna put on from wearing lip gloss?!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.