This discussion is closed.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
*chuckles* no offence curry mate, but I almost read that as 'esoteric', had to look twice anyways sorry lol
ester is my name...i hate having a name that can be confused for, easter, a chemical, and.....nothing else, but thats ok
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
ester is my name...i hate having a name that can be confused for, easter, a chemical, and.....nothing else, but thats ok
*nods* I knew it was your name, I just read it wrong for some reason lol, and you didn't know that snow_white and I know each other? *chuckles* Known her for a while now
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
*nods* I knew it was your name, I just read it wrong for some reason lol, and you didn't know that snow_white and I know each other? *chuckles* Known her for a while now
how would i know, its not like i know you! of course your a buddi of mine on the forums, but if i went to australia, i could pass you by on the streets without knowing it
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
how would i know, its not like i know you! of course your a buddi of mine on the forums, but if i went to australia, i could pass you by on the streets without knowing it
Something tells me that I'd know who you were, but I'm not telling why
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Something tells me that I'd know who you were, but I'm not telling why
erm, like how....the numbers of kids, saying wait up ester? or the adult, running screaming behind us in order to get us to rejoin the group?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
erm, like how....the numbers of kids, saying wait up ester? or the adult, running screaming behind us in order to get us to rejoin the group?
Nope, something really simple actually. Tell me, is there a kid named Vickie in your street?
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Nope, something really simple actually. Tell me, is there a kid named Vickie in your street?
erm....i dont know, most likely, not!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
erm....i dont know, most likely, not!
Fair enough
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Fair enough
why? thats kinda creepy....does a vivki who live in texas know an ester hicks, we have australian neighbors, but thats about it!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why? thats kinda creepy....does a vivki who live in texas know an ester hicks, we have australian neighbors, but thats about it!
*chuckles* no fear curry mate
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
*chuckles* no fear curry mate
now i WANT to know...WHY DID YOU ASK, that wuestion....you got me curious, i want to know!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
now i WANT to know...WHY DID YOU ASK, that wuestion....you got me curious, i want to know!
Look for a Vickie or Vicky etc, but whatever you do, do not follow the white rabbit lol
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Look for a Vickie or Vicky etc, but whatever you do, do not follow the white rabbit lol
does this person know ME? are they australian? did they go to my school?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (157)
45.51%
Take exams next summer (52)
15.07%
Change uni choice through clearing (82)
23.77%
Apply to uni next year instead (38)
11.01%
I'm not applying to university (16)
4.64%

Watched Threads