Turn on thread page Beta

to whome do i remain loyal? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    *chuckles* no offence curry mate, but I almost read that as 'esoteric', had to look twice anyways sorry lol
    ester is my name...i hate having a name that can be confused for, easter, a chemical, and.....nothing else, but thats ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    ester is my name...i hate having a name that can be confused for, easter, a chemical, and.....nothing else, but thats ok
    *nods* I knew it was your name, I just read it wrong for some reason lol, and you didn't know that snow_white and I know each other? *chuckles* Known her for a while now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    *nods* I knew it was your name, I just read it wrong for some reason lol, and you didn't know that snow_white and I know each other? *chuckles* Known her for a while now
    how would i know, its not like i know you! of course your a buddi of mine on the forums, but if i went to australia, i could pass you by on the streets without knowing it

ReputationRep:
    how would i know, its not like i know you! of course your a buddi of mine on the forums, but if i went to australia, i could pass you by on the streets without knowing it
    Something tells me that I'd know who you were, but I'm not telling why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Something tells me that I'd know who you were, but I'm not telling why
    erm, like how....the numbers of kids, saying wait up ester? or the adult, running screaming behind us in order to get us to rejoin the group?

ReputationRep:
    erm, like how....the numbers of kids, saying wait up ester? or the adult, running screaming behind us in order to get us to rejoin the group?
    Nope, something really simple actually. Tell me, is there a kid named Vickie in your street?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Nope, something really simple actually. Tell me, is there a kid named Vickie in your street?
    erm....i dont know, most likely, not!

ReputationRep:
    erm....i dont know, most likely, not!
    Fair enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Fair enough
    why? thats kinda creepy....does a vivki who live in texas know an ester hicks, we have australian neighbors, but thats about it!

ReputationRep:
    why? thats kinda creepy....does a vivki who live in texas know an ester hicks, we have australian neighbors, but thats about it!
    *chuckles* no fear curry mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    *chuckles* no fear curry mate
    now i WANT to know...WHY DID YOU ASK, that wuestion....you got me curious, i want to know!

ReputationRep:
    now i WANT to know...WHY DID YOU ASK, that wuestion....you got me curious, i want to know!
    Look for a Vickie or Vicky etc, but whatever you do, do not follow the white rabbit lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Look for a Vickie or Vicky etc, but whatever you do, do not follow the white rabbit lol
    does this person know ME? are they australian? did they go to my school?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2004
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.