Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bangedup.com/bu_posts/pentagon121qwedc.swf

So you know, i am not supporting anything here. All i was asking for are your opinions, so please do not flame me saying how that animation is blardy blah etc*

Anyway:

That animation says it was a missile that crashed into the pentagon. So, i have decided to get sources which support that animation, and other sources which are against it. So here are my sources:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39.../pentcrash.jpg This shows an animated plane of where the plane would of hit. As you can see here, the front of the plane seems fine. But where did the wings hit? There is damage where the wings where meant to of hit, but where are the holes? Okay, so maybe the wings never went through the pentagon, if that was the case, why arent they on the lawn? If anyone has any sources that can verify this, please post a link on here.
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39...chout-path.jpg The path that the plane hit only seems to cause main damage on the first steel ring. When it comes up to the last 1. All there is, is a hole. Now maybe the explosion off the plane caused all the damage inside it, but why is there only a circle shape in a steel wall? Also, the main damage seems to be inside that building. There does not seem to be a lot of damage around the outside.
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39...goncompare.jpg Another angle of the pentagon hit. As you can see here once again, no wing damage.

Now here is my theory against it:

It is possible that all that could of just made it look like something different may of happened. But, the people on Flight 77. Where did they go? It was said they where on the flight that crashed into the pentagon. Now, they have never been seen since then so obviously something has happened in that flight. No other plane crashes where reported so it seems clear that they were simply on a plane at the wrong time.

So, as you can see, both cases have two sides to them.

Also, i am not supporting either theory, i was just showing sources of what i have read so i could get an opinion off you all. I am not saying that this was all a conspiracy blah blah blah, because no one has any proof to say that.

So, what are your opinions?

ReputationRep:
    I never quite understood the 9/11 conspiracy theories, perhaps someone can help me out.

1. What involvement do the theorists say the US government had in 9/11?
    2. Why, in the theorists' eyes, would the US government would have involved itself with 9/11?

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    If this was some huge conspiracy, I'm confused as to why and how.

ReputationRep:
    Some say the US government orchestrated 9/11 so as to give them an excuse for invading Afghanistan and Iraq. There are probably other theories too, but that's the only one I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smith)
    Some say the US government orchestrated 9/11 so as to give them an excuse for invading Afghanistan and Iraq.
    What, they orchestrated the entire thing, or just the Pentagon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smith)
    Some say the US government orchestrated 9/11 so as to give them an excuse for invading Afghanistan and Iraq. There are probably other theories too, but that's the only one I know.
    Yeah, i think that is the theory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    What, they orchestrated the entire thing, or just the Pentagon?
    It is believed it was like that for the pentagon. We know a plane defo hit the twin towers. But there seems to be a lack of evidence for the pentagon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    It is believed it was like that for the pentagon. We know a plane defo hit the twin towers. But there seems to be a lack of evidence for the pentagon.
    So do the conspiracy theorists agree that terrorists were responsible for the WTC attacks or not? Because if they do, I don't really see how their line of argument (see Agent Smith's post above) works. After all, terrorists attacking the WTC would have surely been enough for the US government's plan anyway? It's not as if the Pentagon attack would have been required as well, surely?

ReputationRep:
    Like you said: no proof, therefore, no reason to suppose other than the obvious (ie. that it was a plane). The other theory is tripe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    So do the conspiracy theorists agree that terrorists were responsible for the WTC attacks or not? Because if they do, I don't really see how their line of argument (see Agent Smith's post above) works. After all, terrorists attacking the WTC would have surely been enough for the US government's plan anyway? It's not as if the Pentagon attack would have been required as well, surely?
    Well, there was a theory that apparently explosives were also inside the world trade center on september 11th when the planes hit. But, there is nothing to prove that so i have not really took note of it. I am also not sure what connection the world trade center attacks and the pentagon attack have in common. There was definetly a plane hitting the world trade center. The Pentagon attack is debatable. But i am trying to find a website which has a theory of how they are related.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

The Google bar is adveritisng airline and pilot jobs here.

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends is convinced its a conspiracy. Some think that the government did it to allow it to carry out its foreign policies though i definetly don't believe this as Bush looked too stunned and hes too dumb to act surprised. A slightly more credible theory is that the security services organised it to give themselves mroe power. I don't really believe this either though, all the conspiracies are too far fetched.

A more (slightly) more credible theory is that the govt knew it was going to happen and didn't act, and then covered up the fact it didn't act.

But, I also read somewhere that the plane that crashed into the towers had no windows which would suggest it wasn't a passenger plane. Again, i think the witness was probably seeing things but who knows, 9/11 should be further and independently investigated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pepaim)
    One of my friends is convinced its a conspiracy. Some think that the government did it to allow it to carry out its foreign policies though i definetly don't believe this as Bush looked too stunned and hes too dumb to act surprised. A slightly more credible theory is that the security services organised it to give themselves mroe power. I don't really believe this either though, all the conspiracies are too far fetched.

A more (slightly) more credible theory is that the govt knew it was going to happen and didn't act, and then covered up the fact it didn't act.

But, I also read somewhere that the plane that crashed into the towers had no windows which would suggest it wasn't a passenger plane. Again, i think the witness was probably seeing things but who knows, 9/11 should be further and independently investigated.
    The world trade center was definetly hit by a plane. I have seen so many clips of it and the plane is low enough to see that it is a proper plane. The reason there are so many theories on the pentagon is because all the cameras that filmed the plane were confiscated by the FBI and have never been released.

Them other theories are interesting, especially the government knowing it was going to happen.

ReputationRep:
    There is a documentary type video (on this topic) available from

http://www45.brinkster.com/truthagenda/alexjones.htm

Once there right click the 3 links and save it to hard drive. Will not take long if you have B-Band.

I found it very very interesting - whether its true is something else. Im sure some of it is.

Well worth the download.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.