Turn on thread page Beta

Kurdistan for kurds, britain for whites watch

ReputationRep:
    This might be a bit off topic, but I was wondering - if it is ok for Kurds to have their own nation exclusively for Kurds, will Whites be allowed a nation, exclusively for White people, the UK for example. Or would that be racist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren356)
    This might be a bit off topic, but I was wondering - if it is ok for Kurds to have their own nation exclusively for Kurds, will Whites be allowed a nation, exclusively for White people, the UK for example. Or would that be racist?
    Ermmm no, and yes. Was it even worth posting that,
    wonder which bnp supporting member from this board you really are, .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by userunknown)
    Ermmm no, and yes. Was it even worth posting that,
    wonder which bnp supporting member you really are, from this board.
    I'm a new BNP-supporting member. And I had a feeling that would be your answer. Well, at least you're honest, you dont give a flying **** about White British citizens do you?

ReputationRep:
    The BNP really stands up for the interests of the British people don't make me laugh .

ReputationRep:
    The BNP really stands up for the interests of the British people don't make me laugh .
    As long as they're not letting third-worlders trample all over my country, then it's good enough for me.

ReputationRep:
    If you remember rightly our country over half a century ago, our forefathers lost their lives fighting the scurge of right wing extreme politics and racial ideology. For you to spouting and saying the things you do is treachrous to my British heritage and a blight on the memories of those who died fighting against it.

ReputationRep:
    If you remember rightly our country over half a century ago, our forefathers lost their lives fighting the scurge of right wing extreme politics and racial ideology. For you to spouting and saying the things you do is treachrous to my British heritage and a blight on the memories of those who died fighting against it.
    They died to stop a foreign force invading these lands. Today this is being repeated, except no-one is fighting back against the invaders. It is people like you, who are too cowardly to fight back, who are betraying the memory of all those people who sacrificed their lives. I hardly think they fought and died, just so that fifty years later we could surrender the country without a fight, to a bunch of primitive savages.

ReputationRep:
    Well actually they entered the war because Hitler invaded poland. Honestly goto any old people's home in this country sit down and talk with a WW2 vet ask them wether liberating people from the Concentration Camps was worth dying for, ask them about the Nuremberg trials, and wether it was right to prosecute people like Heinrich Himmler, Adolf Eichman and Rudolf Hess. Ask them once they had seen the atrocitries of the Third Reich committed against innocent victims wether it motivated them.
    Listen to the old rousing speeches of Churchill.
    Then sit down and tell them your views and I am sure they will be repulsed by them without question.

ReputationRep:
    Well actually they entered the war because Hitler invaded poland. Honestly goto any old people's home in this country sit down and talk with a WW2 vet ask them wether liberating people from the Concentration Camps was worth dying for, ask them about the Nuremberg trials, and wether it was right to prosecute people like Heinrich Himmler, Adolf Eichman and Rudolf Hess. Ask them once they had seen the atrocitries of the Third Reich committed against innocent victims wether it motivated them.
    Listen to the old rousing speeches of Churchill.
    Then sit down and tell them your views and I am sure they will be repulsed by them without question.
    Let's get one thing straight. Nobody did it to liberate people from the concentration camps. Do you honestly think anybody could give a damn about them, the Jews in particular? We hated them as much as the Germans did, and for good reason, after all, they did blackmail us during WWI.

As it happens, I do discuss this with old people all the time, and let me tell you something - they are just as repulsed as me about their country being taken over by negroids and Pakistanis. Some of them wondered why they even bothered, with the way things are heading at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Well I would sincerely love to know the WW2 vets you have been talking with.

ReputationRep:
    Well I would sincerely love to know the WW2 vets you have been talking with.
    The ones who share similar views to some guy named Winston Churchill.
    Here is what Churchill had to say on these matters:

"I do not understand the squeamishness about the use of gas. I am strongly in favour of using poisonous gas against uncivilised tribes."

"I do not admit... that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America, or the black people of Australia... by the fact that a stronger race, a higher grade race... has come in and taken its place."

"This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky, Bela Kun, Rosa Luxembourg, and Emma Goldman... this worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

ReputationRep:
    I can assure you I have sat down with a lot of WW2 vets in my life, from a very early age listening to the stories they had to tell because it's something I love to do and not once have I ever heard the kind of things you are spouting.
    Oh great you choose to remember a little read peice early in Winston's Career in the times against everything else he said, wrote in public life.
    Research where the numbering system you use today comes from, research where the birth of modern science and translation of the old greek texts comes from. Are you so blinded by hatred that you cannot see the obvious benefits that have been brought to these isles.
    Are you so idioctic not to see what would happen if some sort of racial policy were enforced in this country, and how utterly disastorious that would be for the British Nation as whole?

ReputationRep:
    I can assure you I have sat down with a lot of WW2 vets in my life, from a very early age listening to the stories they had to tell because it's something I love to do and not once have I ever heard the kind of things you are spouting.
    That's all anecdotal.

Oh great you choose to remember a little read peice early in Winston's Career in the times against everything else he said, wrote in public life.
    If you can find me a quote where Winston Churchill advocates relocating the entire population of Nigeria to the UK, then you have a point.

Research where the numbering system you use today comes from, research where the birth of modern science and translation of the old greek texts comes from. Are you so blinded by hatred that you cannot see the obvious benefits that have been brought to these isles. .
    The birthplace of modern science varies, depending on your definition of "modern science". A lot of people would say Ancient Greece.

I know full well where our number system comes from, and who translated the Greek texts, and I'm grateful to the Arabs for it. One little thing - Arabs are not black. Arabs are intelligent, and have a rich history. The negroids on the other hand, have nothing, unless you consider cannibalism to be part of their "culture".

Are you so idioctic not to see what would happen if some sort of racial policy were enforced in this country, and how utterly disastorious that would be for the British Nation as whole?
    Why would it be disastrous? We coped well enough before we were invaded, we can do it in the future too.

ReputationRep:
    So you like Arabs just not jews and africans ?
    Invaded, what country are you living in have you even seen the figures?

Because this country would not be able to sustain itself that's why.
    Victorian Britain, Middle-ages were such lovely times for the common person to be apart of.
    This is so sad it's funny

ReputationRep:
    So you like Arabs just not jews and africans ?
    Invaded, what country are you living in have you even seen the figures?
    Arabs are a caucasoids, they are closely related to Whites, and dont cause half as much trouble as the Jews, and it is an insult to them to put them in the same category as negroids. Having said that, I prefer Arabs when they stay in their own country.

Yes I've seen the figures. In 1950 the number of non-Whites in the UK was 0%. Today in 2005, the figure is 8%. In Bradford and Leicester, Whites are the minority in their own home city. By 2050, Whites are expected to the ethnic minority in their own country. That is an invasion.

Because this country would not be able to sustain itself that's why.
    Victorian Britain, Middle-ages were such lovely times for the common person to be apart of.
    This is so sad it's funny
    I'd rather live in Victorian or Middle-ages Britain than the dump we have today.

ReputationRep:
    The second is that all Northern Europeans could be descended from between just 50-1,000 Stone Age hunter-gatherers who survived the last Ice Age. One theory is that the population expanded from a small enclave of foragers who retreated south around 20,000 years ago to an area in the Balkans or Spain to escape the spread of the glaciers. Such genetic data fits in surprisingly well with archaeological clues. The findings suggest northern Europeans diverged from their African roots as recently as 27,000-53,000 years ago and were then subjected to a genetic bottleneck caused by the climate changes wreaked by the last Ice Age. The study measured the amount of shuffling of human DNA that has occurred over time by comparing Northern European DNA with the Nigerian population. While similar in many places, the European samples show large clumps of unshuffled genetic material, suggesting a recent breeding bottleneck. (The study is reported in the 10th May 2001 issue of the journal Nature.)

Sad to say it but you have African Genes

ReputationRep:
    The second is that all Northern Europeans could be descended from between just 50-1,000 Stone Age hunter-gatherers who survived the last Ice Age. One theory is that the population expanded from a small enclave of foragers who retreated south around 20,000 years ago to an area in the Balkans or Spain to escape the spread of the glaciers. Such genetic data fits in surprisingly well with archaeological clues. The findings suggest northern Europeans diverged from their African roots as recently as 27,000-53,000 years ago and were then subjected to a genetic bottleneck caused by the climate changes wreaked by the last Ice Age. The study measured the amount of shuffling of human DNA that has occurred over time by comparing Northern European DNA with the Nigerian population. While similar in many places, the European samples show large clumps of unshuffled genetic material, suggesting a recent breeding bottleneck. (The study is reported in the 10th May 2001 issue of the journal Nature.)

Sad to say it but you have African Genes
    What's your point? I share 98% of my DNA with a chimp, it doesnt keep me awake at night.

ReputationRep:
    My point is your racially and genetically as inferior as everyone else you like to portray as inferior, you don't even reach your own high standards of superiority lol

ReputationRep:
    My point is your racially and genetically as inferior as everyone else you like to portray as inferior, you don't even reach your own high standards of superiority lol
    *some white supremacist gubbins*

ReputationRep:
    Because your genetic make up is the same you doughnut

Alan R. Templeton, Ph.D., professor of biology in Arts and Sciences, has analyzed DNA from global human populations that reveal the patterns of human evolution over the past one million years. He shows that while there is plenty of genetic variation in humans, most of the variation is individual variation. While between-population variation exists, it is either too small, which is a quantitative variation, or it is not the right type of qualitative variation -- it does not mark historical sublineages of humanity.

Using the latest molecular biology techniques, Templeton has analyzed millions of genetic sequences found in three distinct types of human DNA and concludes that, in the scientific sense, there is no such thing as race.

"Race is a real cultural, political and economic concept in society, but it is not a biological concept, and that unfortunately is what many people wrongfully consider to be the essence of race in humans -- genetic differences," Templeton said. "Evolutionary history is the key to understanding race, and new molecular biology techniques offer so much on recent evolutionary history. I wanted to bring some objectivity to the topic. This very objective analysis shows the outcome is not even a close call: There's nothing even like a really distinct subdivision of humanity."

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.