The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

there might be people out there who got fancy accomodation, but remember this, we at falk-egg will be able to spend our money on other things too!

another reason i got trashed too much! :biggrin:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 21
iklemarc
Just stayed in Falk-Egg last night for my re-take. THe rooms are basic, Nothing special, each block has 8(well the one i was in had) people in it, 3 on the bottom floor as well as bathrroom, middle floor kitchen and 2 rooms, top floor 3 rooms and bathroom/shower. Everything is very close together, so its probably very sociable within your quad.

Is that true? a bathroom/shower between 4 people and not 8?
Reply 22
im still confused? 8 ppl usin one bathroom is ridiculous... there will be queues in the morning!n how abt the toilet is it separate, or inside the bathrooom?...
prav_87
im still confused? 8 ppl usin one bathroom is ridiculous... there will be queues in the morning!n how abt the toilet is it separate, or inside the bathrooom?...

exactly what i think. what is more worrying is that not all bathrooms have a shower...so forget the quick showers that would speed up the queues
Reply 24
Even if it is between 8 that isn't SO rediculous...remember not everyone has morning showers. Some people have them early evening, some just before bed and some at 3am lol. Thats what I found in Elvyn anyway...I think I only had to queue once over the whole year.
Reply 25
alibashuk
Even if it is between 8 that isn't SO rediculous...remember not everyone has morning showers. Some people have them early evening, some just before bed and some at 3am lol. Thats what I found in Elvyn anyway...I think I only had to queue once over the whole year.

great news, well im not one of them lazy ppls anyway :p: , as long as there is shower theres life, cos i dnt ejoy the baths much cos theyr sometimes too small, n im not a short guy :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending