This discussion is closed.
Poof
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
a bunch of my friends love spiderman, and they decided that everyong in the world must love spiderman. So i wanted to know who do like better, Batman (my favorite, im going to marry him) Spiderman, Superman, or Winnie the Pooh? no j/k about that last one but seriously who do u like better?
tessie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
none of the above... i have always been a cat woman fan... even though she was orginaly evil... but she rocked
outta those 3 though i think spider man was the best
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Poof)
a bunch of my friends love spiderman, and they decided that everyong in the world must love spiderman. So i wanted to know who do like better, Batman (my favorite, im going to marry him) Spiderman, Superman, or Winnie the Pooh? no j/k about that last one but seriously who do u like better?
i think superman, hottest cartoon ever!
woody
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I am a Spiderman fan but Batman and robin come very high up on the list!! Any thoughts on the Xmen cos I can't stand them?
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i am a spiderman fan.....very huge fan !!!
Infact, thru some angles i look like toby mcguire( sorry for the spell !!!)
xAngelx
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Poof)

Spiderman, i dont know why may be cos underneath he is this sweet young guy
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (167)
71.06%
No I haven't decided yet (40)
17.02%
Yes but I might change my mind (28)
11.91%

Watched Threads