Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scubar)
    you could try knocking someone out, then getting them drunk so they go through with the marriage, and then the life of a married man is all yours
    Unless this is a case of TSR law, if they are drunk they cant properly consent, and as such, any purported union is not valid! Nice idea tho lol..and as for the other..if anyone wants me for any sort of going out thing, they know where I am!!

ReputationRep:
    Sweetpea, I meant till when will you be online in TSR? We have to organise a farewell party!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chriswhit)
    Unless this is a case of TSR law, if they are drunk they cant properly consent, and as such, any purported union is not valid! Nice idea tho lol
    theres always one smartarse isn't there, there is a reason i probably should have failed law

(Original post by Mathemagician)
    interesting .... will this work on women too?
    it does work on women, i don't know whether it works on men, im not inclined to find out

ReputationRep:
    oh i see! well...i would recommend tomorrow night, since either my sister will muscle in and stop me from using the telephone line on saturday, or i will have to get up ridiculously early...either way...:love:

ReputationRep:
    ok, we'll throw you a farewell party... the whole of Friday, i.e today is going to be your farewell party!

ReputationRep:
    *cracks open bottle of bubbly*

lets start now

ReputationRep:
    yay
    aww my family! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Scubar, are you some unknown member of the family???

ReputationRep:
    i have no home to go to, i did have a family but they have all gone their seperate ways

i miss them

ReputationRep:
    *raises a glass, toasts his new family and then goes to bed, smiling, and slips away quietly..only stopping to say...* goodnight everyone

ReputationRep:
    night chris...have a good nights sleep :goodnight

ReputationRep:
    I am off too- sleepy time. Goodnight, hun :hugs:
    Goodnight bros :hugs: and rest of family, who are probably in their beds by now, being obedient family :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scubar)
    i have no home to go to, i did have a family but they have all gone their seperate ways

i miss them
    Why don't you join our family? Or are you following Mockel's paths?

ReputationRep:
    aww! goodnight my darling :hugs:
    see you all for the me leaving - england winning cricket combined party tomorrow (fingers crossed on that second one....)
    Talk to you all tomorrow - i hope sketchy had a good night too

ReputationRep:
    i don't know what mockel's paths are, i could make a decision when i'm enlightened more

ReputationRep:
    you should see if bouncy will adopt you scubar - she's significantly senior i believe...
    if your looking for a wife you could always take the papa lazarou approach (league of gentlemen) by breaking into someones house and claiming "your my wife now! "

ReputationRep:
    nope, like i said, i did have a family, check the TSR Families thread to find out who they were, there were lots and i can't remember all of them, the 2 most significant were Ellie4, my wife and Gexco, my son, and Beekeeper was my father in law although he adopted Gexco as his grandson

ReputationRep:
    Old Mockel had a son who deserted him. So Mockel came here and I thought that I would offer him a home as he might be my grandpa. Turns out that he was determined not to. I noticed how much an old man like him was flirting with Biker's sister and suggested that they should get married, and he refused. Would you like to follow that path of non-commitment too?

ReputationRep:
    i think i'll wait and see if my family come back, then i could set up home next to yours and we could be neighbours

i think i could settle for being a family friend if thats alright with you

ReputationRep:
    Sure sure. Friends are all welcome!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.