Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i'm sure you will be able to generate plenty on me in my absence

ReputationRep:
    hey all :hello: I found out today that i didnt get into the sixth form i wanted I dont get it, they wanted 6 A's and i gave them 10 and the interview went great but still didnt get accepted :argh: :bawling: :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    btw, congratulations Trish and MM!! :flowers:

ReputationRep:
    wht the hell? thats absurd! you got 10 A's for god sake
    maybe it was the interview that was a problem - you're obviously a lovely, friendly person, so wouldn't suit such a nerd-castle.
    How are you feeling hunni?

ReputationRep:
    kinda angry, but i know the interview went well cos he said he liked me alot and my artwork I give up, cant figure them out! :shrugs:

ReputationRep:
    well done,everybody, on results, and life in general

ReputationRep:
    thanks i am pleased with them a lot! But just unhappy that the sixth form didnt accept me.

ReputationRep:
    don't worry about it, if they didn't accept you with 10 A's then they really aren't worth bothering with as they are stuck so far up their own arses they can probably see their tonsils

make you feel better?

ReputationRep:
    lol yeh thxs

ReputationRep:
    Hi family, hope you are all doing well. I had a wonderful dinner and I am so happy But where are the bride and the groom and the officiant? Is it going to be like weddings where one of them chickens out?

Sketchy, don't worry about that 6th form- they are losing a good student, that's all. What's going to be plan B?

Hello Scubar & Geogger.

Message for Bouncy: What's all these secrets on Biker??? :eek: :talkhand:

i have secrets on him?! who said that?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Fleur! :wavey:
    hmm Plan B, im waiting for another college to get back to me.

ReputationRep:
    what? secrets on me? please do tell!

ReputationRep:
    sorry ive been away all, been kinda busy! x

ReputationRep:
    please see posts 580, 581, 582.

Hope you are not getting tensed Sketchy, you have wonderful grades!

ReputationRep:
    thanks, just got a little hope, a girl who goes to the sixth form i wanted to go to but got turned down, said i should keep on hoping because of my grades.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Chris, we'll soon know some secrets on Biker. If that displeases me, you might have to take care of him.

ReputationRep:
    I told u there would be times when having a highly connected lawyer in the family would be useful

ReputationRep:
    i didn't think i had any secrets worthy of such high acclaim...maybe we shall have to see...

ReputationRep:
    i may not be highly connected, i may not even be a lawyer but i managed to get a D in law somehow

will that do?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.