Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    Nite sketchy - if i dont see you tomorrow good luck with your applications.etc. and i'll see you in october :hugs:
    oh yeh @ october. Night :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silva_GIRL)
    i`m sorry if i`m causing problems...
    No, not you hunni, we will have to get onto mathemagician about adopting you...after all, tis what a pair of newly weds means.

ReputationRep:
    brb - attending to serious post...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selectronic)
    Going to bed, got work tomorrow! Bye family *mwah* x
    night night selectronic :hugs: see you soon...or in a months time xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    aww your not causing any problems!!
    are you sure? i mean you`re all so nice and friendly.You have a great family,you`re lucky...

ReputationRep:
    well soon your'll be part of this family Your perfect for Mathermatician and his soon-to-be wife (Trish)

ReputationRep:
    yay!!!so,what will you be to me???aunt/cousin

ReputationRep:
    BTW,ure doin the exact same subjects i did,what u want to be??

ReputationRep:
    Goodnight, my little daughters. Take care and I'm sure everything will be fine.
    silva, I smsed to my brother but I don't know if he received it. Hopefully he'll be here sometime. He has no other place to live in.

ReputationRep:
    good nite, future aunty

ReputationRep:
    hmmm well Mathemagician is my uncle, so your'll be my uncle's daughter which is cousin? Anyway, i need to sleep. See you later silva_GIRL

ReputationRep:
    if you want to have a look on the first post, you will see our current family tree
    if MatheMagician and Trish adopt you, i'll be your uncle and sketchy will be your cousin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    I know you did hunni :hugs: its just a shame all these vagrants and unbelievers seem to be victimising me for my undying adoration for my wife :love:
    They are just jealous of us Trying to insinuate that my brother's kid is yours! What's the world coming to, nowadays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silva_GIRL)
    BTW,ure doin the exact same subjects i did,what u want to be??
    hmm dunno yet :p: Maybe something to do with art or biology Still deciding :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Isn't this supposed to be my 1000th post? Why isn't that counter changing? Anyway I am updating the Bible in the first room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur-de-lis)
    Goodnight, my little daughters. Take care and I'm sure everything will be fine.
    silva, I smsed to my brother but I don't know if he received it. Hopefully he'll be here sometime. He has no other place to live in.
    Nite nite hunni :hugs:
    if i dont see you tomorrow for some bizarre reason have a great time and i will see you in october :love: and dont listen to the speculation

ReputationRep:
    And Sketchy, Selectronic, you might not see you dad for the next 5 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    hmm dunno yet :p: Maybe something to do with art or biology Still deciding :hmmmm:
    word of warning, maths is work of satan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur-de-lis)
    Isn't this supposed to be my 1000th post? Why isn't that counter changing? Anyway I am updating the Bible in the first room
    same, my post isnt changing either.

ReputationRep:
    oh! you told me this the other day hunni you dont get post counts for chat :hugs:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.