Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silva_GIRL)
    I think you`ll be my uncle!!!
    Cool will happily take u under my virtual wing U got in there before my students, so theres loads of room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    well...ill have to see what i can do about that hunni
    dont forget to have a great time while i'm gone though (because i am ofcourse the heart and soul of the party :rolleyes: )
    I can't speak for others, but I'll be missing you so much :bawling: I'll be like Arwen after Aragorn fell into sleep (LOTR, Appendix A, v) But hopefully, you'll be returning back.

ReputationRep:
    I really didn't realise that they would be batting so poorly. The Aussies I remember, were to be feared (i.e the 1995- 2002 batch)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chriswhit)
    Cool will happily take u under my virtual wing U got in there before my students, so theres loads of room
    cool!so what uni r u at??

ReputationRep:
    Will be off to Sheffield shortly, but they are making me teach in return for giving me funding and things!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur-de-lis)
    I really didn't realise that they would be batting so poorly. The Aussies I remember, were to be feared (i.e the 1995- 2002 batch)
    I think everyone just underestimates out bowling attack...they also appear completely incapable of dealing with a swing bowler - would have to see what happens if they face akhtar....

ReputationRep:
    I have to go now, i`ve got work 2morrow. Good nite new family,i`ll be speaking to you soon.Nite fleur-de-lis,bikerx23 and uncle chriswhit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silva_GIRL)
    I have to go now, i`ve got work 2morrow. Good nite new family,i`ll be speaking to you soon.Nite fleur-de-lis,bikerx23 and uncle chriswhit
    goodnigh Silva, sleep well x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chriswhit)
    Will be off to Sheffield shortly, but they are making me teach in return for giving me funding and things!
    what course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    nite silva :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Nite xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    I think everyone just underestimates out bowling attack...they also appear completely incapable of dealing with a swing bowler - would have to see what happens if they face akhtar....
    I think thats true. A major factor in the success too though were the conditions, perfect for swingy seamers like Hoggy!

ReputationRep:
    Goodnight silva. Hopefully my brother would accept you tomorrow- which is also his wedding day. Maybe you can be a tiny flower girl!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone notice us striking the 7th century?
    I waxed eloquent in 717 but something tells me that my hubbie is only happy to leave :p:

ReputationRep:
    I cant wait to have a cousin
    EDIT: Niece - oopsy

ReputationRep:
    Think am gonna head off. Have used up the little wisdom I have on todays posts! May not be around till the evening cos im going to a footie match (away!) so have fun and take care family x

ReputationRep:
    Take care, Chris. Thanks for all the legal, ahem, proceedings.

Cousin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur-de-lis)
    I can't speak for others, but I'll be missing you so much :bawling: I'll be like Arwen after Aragorn fell into sleep (LOTR, Appendix A, v) But hopefully, you'll be returning back.
    sorry hunni - i didn't see this post as i read through
    Ofcourse i will be back! 5 weeks of walking in italy will never be enough to get rid of me - my family will bring me back home :love:
    I might have entice some more hair and beard growth though if i am to be comparable to aragorn - that guy is simply too cute for the good of man...

ReputationRep:
    No probs sis and dont worry, theres going to be a few of us so saftey in numbers I think For the record its Alfreton Town v Northwich Victoria, sexy football

ReputationRep:
    Goodnight all, I'm also making my sleepy exit now & I reached my 1000th post!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.