Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I most likely will be leaving this thread to the younger ones... at least until my dissertation is completed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur-de-lis)
    Miss you too, Biker! will let you know how my D Phil plans works out. Have a wonderful time in Italy!
    I intend to hunni - good luck with everything...
    goodbye :love:

ReputationRep:
    well - send me a couple of PMs so i can catch up, and i will retort when i return - you can have a few snaps of the lovely views.etc.
    Good luck with the dissertation though - If you ever want it proof read (despite aptly, i can do spelling and grammar )

ReputationRep:
    Thanks in advance, Biker- for the snaps & for the offer of proof reading: you'll be away when I need it, but it's the thought that counts. Thanks so much :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Goodmorning family... is it a beautiful Sunday morning, whereever you are now at?

ReputationRep:
    It's a nice day here

ReputationRep:
    Any idea where your parents are, kid?

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    I hope they haven't abandoned you!

ReputationRep:
    They better not have done, they only just adopted me.

ReputationRep:
    i'm here! just arrived... late night!!

ReputationRep:
    Have you decided on a family name yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur-de-lis)
    I hope they haven't abandoned you!
    we wouldn't dream of abandonig them!!!

ReputationRep:
    nope, sorry kids, but it does depend on what MM does if he changes his name...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You can change your name? I'd've thought you'd have to create a new account to do that, and then his post count and reputation would disappear to nothingness.

ReputationRep:
    That's apparently what he used to do. You can request the mods to create a new username for you, on your existing account and they might do it, however that facility is not to be abused.

And a 'Hi' back to whoever repped me!

ReputationRep:
    morning family! Sorry I was away yesterday, was watching cricket with the lads and it kinda turned out to be an all day thing! To celebrate our win we went to the pub and then had a curry afterwards, top stuff Today I will be stewarding at a footie match (in the rain!) Whats new with u guys?

ReputationRep:
    Goodmorning!!
    My grandparents are coming to stay..(yay:rolleyes: endless discussions of the history of Cornwall. Time to get talking about letter boxes... works every time - they shut up!! yay!!)
    It's bright sunshine in Wiltshire today so no rain for me!!!!
    my update over!!
    trish xx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Geogger. That's so thoughtful esp as it is quite hot here. We have to get get together for the gossips with Bouncy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geogger)
    Well I've just popped in to say Hi after a lovely walk from my house to the seaside (10 mins) then along the promenade to the beach and back - oh I do like living by the sea - it was sparkling in the sunlight and it smelt all warm and fresh! Lovely
    On my way back I called in the local Italian Casa di Gelato and bought a big tub of Amaretto icecream for the Biker-de-Fleur family *enjoy*
    mmmmm ice cream...yummy!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.