Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    cool.

ReputationRep:
    i need to start doing photography again, i used to do b&w and we processed it all out self.s

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon all

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon everyone
    What kind of photography did you take, Megz?

ReputationRep:
    hey chris.

i took a gcse and a AS in photography, it was all b&w and manual 35mm slr cameras we had to do all the processing of the photos and film outself. loved the dark room,

ReputationRep:
    afternoon mate One of my friends at uni loved the dark room, and for her, it wasnt just about the photos hehehe!

ReputationRep:
    i know what she means, ive walked in a few times and had to walk out again!!!

tho one time i stayed - deadlines u see, and they got freaked out and left, soon as they left the room bcame full. i was cheered!!

ReputationRep:
    Naughty people- I should pay the dark rooms here a visit too. I really suspect some odd happenings

ReputationRep:
    ARGGGH mums turning in to a vouyer? (SP?)!!

ReputationRep:
    MUM!!! and family !!!

ive changed my name hope thats ok with u all. its still me tho.

ReputationRep:
    I dont have any family.

ReputationRep:
    Alright guys. How goes it? Am tiiiiiired. 4 Law PS's today and acting as PA to me dad hehehe!

ReputationRep:
    hey there slap happy chappy!!
    im bored now.

Morning All, how are you all? Well I hope

ReputationRep:
    :frown: :frown: ive just been stung by a wasp ! and it hurts!!! so much !!! about 10 mins ago !:broken: ! it hurts !! :broken: :broken: :broken:

:help:

ReputationRep:
    hello!
    poor you!!!:hugs: ive never been stung!! lucky me!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so tired . I've just started L6, and I've got so much work and I'm so tired . I thought 6th form would be fun, looks like I was wrong.

Anyway, anything happened in the family? I haven't been here for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sadako No Deshi)
    I'm so tired . I've just started L6, and I've got so much work and I'm so tired . I thought 6th form would be fun, looks like I was wrong.

Anyway, anything happened in the family? I haven't been here for a while.
    U'll get there mate..adapting to a new place and way of doing thnigs is always tough at first, stick at it

ReputationRep:
    dont worry about it, and take it slowely to start with until u get into a routine. you;ll be fine.!!

the wasp sting still hurts, and ive got back from work and im going to bed, but dont want to open the window, even tho i know they only are active during the day.

ReputationRep:
    hey all hows things. this FRIDAY!!! morning!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.