Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yes this is something that is likely to enrage me... you just ask them questions and they can't give you a straight answer without an interrogative suspicious why ie.

Lirael:
    so you had a good summer holiday?

Sexy Boi:

Yea, Y ??

also annoys me how they have numerous stars hearts and whatever else in their screename, and say "dat" "der" and "den" :mad:
    anyway sorry if this is a controversial topic but i just like to have a coherent conversation with people free of accusations and un fragmented by illegible slang.

ReputationRep:
    Who's the sexi boi?

ReputationRep:
    Why did you add them on in the first place? Delete them if you don't like them.

ReputationRep:
    lol i was just giving you an example of a chav screename - minus all the hearts etc.

ReputationRep:
    Oh right.
    What Xanthe says.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xanthe)
    Why did you add them on in the first place? Delete them if you don't like them.
    its some old friends of mine so i do like them and everythings it's just they've turned a bit chavish which is annoying

(Original post by Lirael Abhorsen)
    its some old friends of mine so i do like them and everythings it's just they've turned a bit chavish which is annoying
    .....chavs :mad:

ReputationRep:
    °¨¨°º"°¨¨°(*)(_.·´¯` ·«¤°justtellhimtopissoff°¤ »·´¯`·._)(*)°¨¨°º"°¨ ¨°

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lirael Abhorsen)
    yes this is something that is likely to enrage me... you just ask them questions and they can't give you a straight answer without an interrogative suspicious why ie.

Lirael:
    so you had a good summer holiday?

Sexy Boi:

Yea, Y ??

also annoys me how they have numerous stars hearts and whatever else in their screename, and say "dat" "der" and "den" :mad:
    anyway sorry if this is a controversial topic but i just like to have a coherent conversation with people free of accusations and un fragmented by illegible slang.
    Oh for gods sake. At first I thought "chavs" were supposed to be kids who wore tracksuits and got pregnant at 13 etc etc but now it turns out you're a "chav" if you speak on msn in text talk or ask why someone is asking you a question. This is all just getting pathetic now. No offence to you personally but it's just stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, the best screen name on my MSN list at the moment is "well **** me GCSE results that *******s."

ReputationRep:
    chavs also own computers but yeah thats just my view of things.. i know it is a little pedantic but it irks me slightly, and i respect your view

ReputationRep:
    yep, this is a rather silly post, but we all must have one person who
    spks all lke ths?

Chav comes from the Romany Chavvie= child!

ReputationRep:
    they steal computers

ReputationRep:
    I can understand why these things may annoy you. It really annoys me whenever someone talks to me in text speak etc (because I can't understand it) but I just get sick sometimes of people saying that someone is a chav if they have an annoying trait, if that makes sense

ReputationRep:
    The most irratating thing is the smileys for every single letter. Then they take a million years to load and you can only see half the word. Lamers.

ReputationRep:
    Smileys for every single letter? But who would do such a thing? *is very confused*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheesyBeans)
    Smileys for every single letter? But who would do such a thing? *is very confused*
    Haven't you seen that before? You're lucky if you haven't.

It's so annoying.

ReputationRep:
    sounds it! also people who send you spyware links or those pass this it around and press 3 if you want sex with me things .. all tres annoying!

ReputationRep:
    the smileys for every letter is definately the most annoying along with the chain emails. I'm asuming a chav is what we in Scotland call a ned is it?

ReputationRep:
    It's like the ones with "witty" names like,"I like your style,I like your class but most of all I like your arse..." or names like, "2 sexi 4 u!"

Raaaah.I don't have any chavs on my MSN.I used to though.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.