Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think my head would say yes if I did crap. he's a sadist.

ReputationRep:
    It depends which teacher. I know a few of the teachers outta school (with sport and things) and so if it was them then id have asked and theyd have probably hinted but the other teachers i wouldnt have asked

ReputationRep:
    Schools get results in a day before hand? Anyone planning to hold the schools GCSE exam coordinator hostage, now is the time to torture out those results. Personally i feel if you have waited for so many months that a couple of extra days wont kill me. Besides i prefer the whole atmosphere and setting of getting your results with everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    My school don't get pick the results up from the post office until tomorrow morning, so I wouldn't have been able to find out anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt I would've had the opprtunity to ask, it would have been somewhat like that phonecall from Father Ted:

"Hello?"
    "Hello, this is Mr **** at *** school"
    "Aw, crap!"
    "Pardon?"
    "Erm..."

ReputationRep:
    Agh! At almost that exact point the phone rang. Wasn't school though.

ReputationRep:
    my drama teacher lives next door to my godmother i kinda wanna go round there tonight in chance of runnin into her, but what if its no good news she'll know my drama results for sure, but i'm scared lol shall i go round.

ReputationRep:
    Earlier I thought 'what would i do if the school rang me and said 'we've decided to do over-the-phone results intead' or posted me them?' I decided I would miss the results day experience. It;s the last time I'm gonna see some people/mates for a while anyway (if they're going to different colleges)! Also, if you do badly you've got friends to support you if you want to tell them. You can also see how other people did - if everyone did badly you wouldn't feel so bad getting bad results!

ReputationRep:
    wait til 2morrow!

ReputationRep:
    I would certainly want to go in and get them. Then you're all in the same boat. I would also be able to have my friends around if I did crap!

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.