Turn on thread page Beta

where do girls shop?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was just sending a PM about clothes and became curious, when I'm going out with a girl I enjoy to shower her with gifts as i hope she does me, no im not some millionaire rich ***** but i have money to spend and i do so with clothes (as my mates owns a bar so it takes away the need to buy alcohol lol (big money saver)). So I was just curious where all you girls enjoy to shop? I normally buy from river island, armani, versace, burton, hugo boss, ck, ralph lauren, top man, madhouse, YSL, dkny, gucci (and i use goldsmiths ans H sammuels when buying jewellery) the list could go on forever but im curious if there's any other shops or places girls like to shop at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissmequick)
    I was just sending a PM about clothes and became curious, when I'm going out with a girl I enjoy to shower her with gifts as i hope she does me, no im not some millionaire rich ***** but i have money to spend and i do so with clothes (as my mates owns a bar so it takes away the need to buy alcohol lol (big money saver)). So I was just curious where all you girls enjoy to shop? I normally buy from river island, armani, versace, burton, hugo boss, ck, ralph lauren, top man, madhouse, YSL, dkny, gucci (and i use goldsmiths ans H sammuels when buying jewellery) the list could go on forever but im curious if there's any other shops or places girls like to shop at?
    Simple answer....girls shop anywhere and everywhere!

G

ReputationRep:
    haha unlucky mate, you really are failing at attracting girls by buying them gifts. I imagine they reffered to you as their 'toyboy' or similar. Get a clue.

ReputationRep:
    river island,bank,envy ,kokia ,

ReputationRep:
    I tend to follow Gzftans opinion

ReputationRep:
    TRy Morgan, FCUK, Ted Baker, Fred Perry, And when buying jewellery remember diamonds are a girls best friend ( encased in Gold with enscriptions)

ReputationRep:
    Why would you buy a girlfriend something expensive anyway? Apart from what i stated above and how you lose all control of a relationship.

A small, but thoughtful gift that reminds them of both of you together is something much more valued than diamonds or clothes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Why would you buy a girlfriend something expensive anyway? Apart from what i stated above and how you lose all control of a relationship.

A small, but thoughtful gift that reminds them of both of you together is something much more valued than diamonds or clothes.
    I agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Why would you buy a girlfriend something expensive anyway?
    Maybe he's lousy in the sack so he has to make up for it somehow.

ReputationRep:

Camden, and Portobello road market!

Oh and H&M, ZARA, Benetton( i love their jumpers)
    For other small things like knickers socks and everyday t-shirts i hit Primark there prices are rock bottom.

ReputationRep:
    erm....abercrombie and fitch, hollister, and the gap......nice american clothes! im bot so sure as a 16 yr. old you could afford all that stuff for a girlfriend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)

that is the first thing i ever agreed with corey on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    Maybe he's lousy in the sack so he has to make up for it somehow.
    ROTFL!

I shop at River Island, Zara, Bay Trading, Oasis, Warehouse. Used to love topshop but it's SOOO gone downhill

I never buy gold jewellery btw - i hate it. Personally i think it looks cheap and nasty (no offense) I prefer silver. So if anyone's thinking of buying me a belated christmas present...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    ROTFL!

I shop at River Island, Zara, Bay Trading, Oasis, Warehouse. Used to love topshop but it's SOOO gone downhill

I never buy gold jewellery btw - i hate it. Personally i think it looks cheap and nasty (no offense) I prefer silver. So if anyone's thinking of buying me a belated christmas present...
    get me platnum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    get me platnum!
    Precisely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Precisely!
    exactly

ReputationRep:
    exactly
    absolutely

ReputationRep:
    You're not a rich ***** but you can afford to shop at all those places?

I usually end up buying my clothes in H&M, or smaller shops (great place in Norwich called Frank - it sells Paul Frank stuff but loads of other lesser known brands that are really nice, and you don't see anyone else wearing them!). I hate buying clothes (trousers especially) cos when i find something i like it never looks right, or if i find some thing thats ok i'll buy it and then wear it a few times and decided i no longer like it :mad: . I'm such an awkward person!

ReputationRep:
    that is the first thing i ever agreed with corey on!
    GET HER EXPENSIVE STUFF !!! (couldn't have you agreeing)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    GET HER EXPENSIVE STUFF !!! (couldn't have you agreeing)
    i just realized what a blunder that would be........

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.