Turn on thread page Beta

where do girls shop?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i just realized what a blunder that would be........
    I'm too newbie to be agreed with, miss demigod *bows*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I'm too newbie to be agreed with, miss demigod *bows*
    not only that, but you also happen to be a sworn enemy of mine.....i cant wait to see what 41points of POSITIVE rep is going to do to your cp! whahahahahahaa

ReputationRep:
    not only that, but you also happen to be a sworn enemy of mine.....i cant wait to see what 41points of POSITIVE rep is going to do to your cp! whahahahahahaa
    *kiss kiss* I know you love me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Why would you buy a girlfriend something expensive anyway? Apart from what i stated above and how you lose all control of a relationship.

A small, but thoughtful gift that reminds them of both of you together is something much more valued than diamonds or clothes.
    I wouldnt buy **** form day one just after you know your stable have been going out for a while, there's nothing better than spending money on **** you dont need!!!

ReputationRep:
    get me platnum!
    platnium's nice then again so's white gold

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    You're not a rich ***** but you can afford to shop at all those places?

I usually end up buying my clothes in H&M, or smaller shops (great place in Norwich called Frank - it sells Paul Frank stuff but loads of other lesser known brands that are really nice, and you don't see anyone else wearing them!). I hate buying clothes (trousers especially) cos when i find something i like it never looks right, or if i find some thing thats ok i'll buy it and then wear it a few times and decided i no longer like it :mad: . I'm such an awkward person!
    I work for my uncle part time and ear LOADSA money, my parents never give me any cash but i've got tons of my own now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissmequick)
    I wouldnt buy **** form day one just after you know your stable have been going out for a while, there's nothing better than spending money on **** you dont need!!!
    *sighs* You are an idiot. Please, although my clue with women is very limited, its better than yours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    *sighs* You are an idiot. Please, although my clue with women is very limited, its better than yours.
    I don't buy it for affection, I easily get girls without it but I enjoy to buy stuff genuinely. I've kept loads of girls without buying things but at the end of the day whats wrong with buying things for the one you love if its in your own heart and desire to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I don't buy it for affection, I easily get girls without it but I enjoy to buy stuff genuinely. I've kept loads of girls without buying things but at the end of the day whats wrong with buying things for the one you love if its in your own heart and desire to.

ReputationRep:
    Toyboy? Whipped? Loss of power? No longer a challenge? The list goes on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    very much doubt it, a lot of the girls have asked me not to because they're not into material things and I respect that wish but it doesnt change the fact that I enjoy to shop I have 3 wardrobes and it's probably a habit but I do enjoy shopping. I've no idea why I always have. And there is no power in a relationship it should be two equal entities coming together as one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    i think its nice, i buy stuff for my bloke just cos i feel like it show that i care and think of him and cards saying i love him

i think i'm going to be sick....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)
    i think its nice, i buy stuff for my bloke just cos i feel like it show that i care and think of him and cards saying i love him

i think i'm going to be sick....
    lol but seriously I know you can say to someone you love them but by giving them lets say and engraved ring its a symbol of that love and it can be shown to others and as long as your partner wears it it shows that they feel the same way about you

damn i think im gonna be sick...

ReputationRep:
    lol but seriously I know you can say to someone you love them but by giving them lets say and engraved ring its a symbol of that love and it can be shown to others and as long as your partner wears it it shows that they feel the same way about you

damn i think im gonna be sick...
    my ex still wear the t-shirt that i got him i know its not the most romantic thing you can get but he loves it for his biking

ReputationRep:
    my ex still wear the t-shirt that i got him i know its not the most romantic thing you can get but he loves it for his biking
    still do you not think well its good that he appreciated that and then he will be reminded of you when ever he sees it.

ReputationRep:
    still do you not think well its good that he appreciated that and then he will be reminded of you when ever he sees it.

he does say it reminds him of me which is nice and he wears it alotespecially when i'm around, i thinkits the only thing he has left that i bought him, he's broken or threw it away (by Accident) well he says it is

ReputationRep:
    he does say it reminds him of me which is nice and he wears it alotespecially when i'm around, i thinkits the only thing he has left that i bought him, he's broken or threw it away (by Accident) well he says it is
    well thats good at least you know that he didn't chuck everything away and completely dicard you and all the memories see the thing is it can be easier for a guy to chuck away memories or photos rather than something they have use for or still desire i.e. clothing or for girls clothing and jewelery

ReputationRep:
    i HATE buying and shopping in brand name shops! apart from i dont wana b a sheep to most people around, they r way to expensive. all ur payin for is a bit of material with a name on it. wow yeh that really costs £50 extra on a bag! (the only name shop il buy form is River Island coz i do like their stuff)

anyway, i buy form anywhere nice and cheap. i find nice clothes from MKone, Select, Hypnotic, high street clothes stores H n M (really good day time make up, bags belts and hair things)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    i HATE buying and shopping in brand name shops! apart from i dont wana b a sheep to most people around, they r way to expensive. all ur payin for is a bit of material with a name on it. wow yeh that really costs £50 extra on a bag! (the only name shop il buy form is River Island coz i do like their stuff)

anyway, i buy form anywhere nice and cheap. i find nice clothes from MKone, Select, Hypnotic, high street clothes stores H n M (really good day time make up, bags belts and hair things)!
    see thats the thing your willing to pay that little extra coz you like river islands stuff well people feel the same way for example armani they like their stuff and are willing to pay the extra but obviously your right it is the names but unfortunately we live in a very materialistic soceity

ReputationRep:
    I was just sending a PM about clothes and became curious, when I'm going out with a girl I enjoy to shower her with gifts as i hope she does me, no im not some millionaire rich ***** but i have money to spend and i do so with clothes (as my mates owns a bar so it takes away the need to buy alcohol lol (big money saver)). So I was just curious where all you girls enjoy to shop? I normally buy from river island, armani, versace, burton, hugo boss, ck, ralph lauren, top man, madhouse, YSL, dkny, gucci (and i use goldsmiths ans H sammuels when buying jewellery) the list could go on forever but im curious if there's any other shops or places girls like to shop at?
    so you were lying to me, when you told me you had lotsa girls, cos that kinda attitude, you will just get walked ova

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.