This discussion is closed.
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by white_solitude)
lol, where abouts are u in the UK? yeah there is a single boys school but its pretty far away and i don't go out much, as u can pretty much tell. being single has its advantages...
I live in SE London, but its in Dulwich
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sasha D)
I agree, maybe he's just telling us all this stuff because he has an inferiority complex
no he probably is so desperate that he actually does
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
girls should shop in ann summers and soho more often
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
soho is ****
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

never even heard of those before...
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by white_solitude)
never even heard of those before...
Soho - dodgy area of london, ann summers - shop celebrating women's sex. We get got kicked out of there when i went in with my mates when we were about 15 with two 14 yr old gals - who were allowed to stay in.

where do you live
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
Soho - dodgy area of london, ann summers - shop celebrating women's sex. We get got kicked out of there when i went in with my mates when we were about 15 with two 14 yr old gals - who were allowed to stay in.

where do you live
girls my age
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)

where do you live

i live in Rugby, this little town near coventry
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
girls my age
how old are you, id agree with that- some girl i know wore some of their stuff - wow
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)

where do you live
Well of course you got kicked out! You can't expect the customers to want to shop for that sort of thing with two adolescent boys hanging around - plus i bet you were doing more than just standing there wern't yopu?
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sasha D)
Well of course you got kicked out! You can't expect the customers to want to shop for that sort of thing with two adolescent boys hanging around - plus i bet you were doing more than just standing there wern't yopu?
hey, they kicked us out cos 'we were underage' it was such bull****, the girls asked us to come. It was liek in the middle of the day and there was hardly anyone there. Ahh well
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
how old are you, id agree with that- some girl i know wore some of their stuff - wow
19 and yes they look lovely in that stuff cos they are fully developed women by my age
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
19 and yes they look lovely in that stuff cos they are fully developed women by my age
hey - some of them are fuly developed already at 16
Percy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You got any pics for us Kurdt?
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kissmequick)
I was just sending a PM about clothes and became curious, when I'm going out with a girl I enjoy to shower her with gifts as i hope she does me, no im not some millionaire rich ***** but i have money to spend and i do so with clothes (as my mates owns a bar so it takes away the need to buy alcohol lol (big money saver)). So I was just curious where all you girls enjoy to shop? I normally buy from river island, armani, versace, burton, hugo boss, ck, ralph lauren, top man, madhouse, YSL, dkny, gucci (and i use goldsmiths ans H sammuels when buying jewellery) the list could go on forever but im curious if there's any other shops or places girls like to shop at?
After reading your posts you come across as a bit of a ******.
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)

LOL...
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
true
Percy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
He really is. Judging by his avatar, he needs all the luck he can get!
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Percy)
He really is. Judging by his avatar, he needs all the luck he can get!
i said this originallly on his threads where he went on about getting girls and then said he had no trouble.
Percy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
i said this originallly on his threads where he went on about getting girls and then said he had no trouble.
If that were true would he really come on here looking for advice?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (166)
70.94%
No I haven't decided yet (40)
17.09%
Yes but I might change my mind (28)
11.97%

Watched Threads