This discussion is closed.
Jess
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I've been pooled and thought i'd start a thread for us all to be totally paranoid! - people who have been accepted please don't moan at us!

When do you think we will hear?
What if a college rings and i'm out, will they ring back!?
So many poeple have been pooed on this thread alone - does that mean I have much less chance?!

Sorry for my totally irrational and bizarre worries!?
Lucy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Jess)
I've been pooled and thought i'd start a thread for us all to be totally paranoid! - people who have been accepted please don't moan at us!

When do you think we will hear?
What if a college rings and i'm out, will they ring back!?
So many poeple have been pooed on this thread alone - does that mean I have much less chance?!

Sorry for my totally irrational and bizarre worries!?
-I think I read somewhere that people will hear sometime before the 10th Jan but I'm sure there must be stragglers who hear later.
-Of course they will ring back/contact you by other means.
-About a 1 in 5 chance from past stats.
Jess
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
any other thoughts
katiyakat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've informed my family that the answer machine must be left on at all times over the next week or so!

Other thoughts? A lot of people here do seem to have been pooled, but the people on this forum probably can't be taken as representative of Cambridge applicants as a whole. I'd look more at the numbers pooled last year (3,487 I think - sad) than the number of people here who have been pooled. Besides, those who were rejected outright would be less likely to tell everyone that someone who received an offer or was pooled (well, that would certainly have been true for me).

Also, try and fall in love with one of your other Uni choices .
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (14)
8.54%
Confident (22)
13.41%
Indifferent (28)
17.07%
Unsure (46)
28.05%
Worried (54)
32.93%

Watched Threads