Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So...noticed there are a lot of threads popping up...um how about when we know our accomodation we post it here? lol i may even make a list :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that'll be great...or you could just put it next to each of our names where it says what uni and course we are doing

ReputationRep:
    Stephenson Hall, and you've been doing a fine job making the lists so far :p:

ReputationRep:
    maybe...lol that just means soooooo much more editing

ReputationRep:
    Hello i'm at Charlote Court.

Don't suppose you could add a URL to that first post could you...it will be helpfull for those people staying at my halls -

www.Charlotte-Court.co.uk

Its a web site full of info including who's in what flat and a forum all by students for students
    We've also been in contact with SHU accommodation services and have some important information regarding our 'welcome to charlotte court' type meeting.

ReputationRep:
    Well, so its easier....

Jaybones - Japanese with Spanish - Sheffield Uni
    Room 8, Flat 8 - Endcliffe Vale Flats

Wahey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carla18)
    Yeah that'll be great...or you could just put it next to each of our names where it says what uni and course we are doing
    Hmm I think I asked this on the other list hehe

But yeah I think a separate one for accommodation would be cool (I'm at Ranmoor House)

Actually, here's what may be better...

How's about listing each accommodation with who's in it, as opposed to each person with which accommodation they're in. Does that make sense?

ReputationRep:
    hilary house room 12 came through today. ok i might make another list at some point

ReputationRep:
    yeh please do! hehe. i'm in ranmoor :-)

ReputationRep:
    im in tapton

ReputationRep:
    Ranmoor! x

ReputationRep:
    the forge, sheaf building, flat EG01 ...

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Crookesmoor Flat D

ReputationRep:
    Matt here
    Staying in the forge
    Flat HG04 Room B

se you soon

ReputationRep:
    Endcliffe Vale Flat Number 13

loads of people in ranmoor this year..

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Endcliffe Vale Flat Number 10.

ReputationRep:
    Laurana: I noticed your location is Finland, are you Finnish?

My family has a flat in Helsinki and I lived there for six years five years ago. Small world!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    hilary house room 12 came through today. ok i might make another list at some point
    Hey, I got number 23 at Hilary house. I went to look at it yesterday and, well, yeah, I'm not living there. It was such a disappointment. :mad:

I mean, the house isn't bad (it's much more overgrown than the picture in the book by the way :p: ), it's just the location. I went to look with my younger sister and I felt really unsafe. I mean, it's a rough part of Sheffield, really run down and it smells so, so bad :eek: . My boyfriend's uncle was brought up in that area and his family were the only family that didn't have a family member in prison. That was some years ago, though, so maybe it's not as bad now.

Anyway, I'm not trying to put you off or anything, just sharing my experience and suggesting that you view before you sign. I'm certainly glad I did as it's not where I want to live. Also, my sister doesn't want to be attacked by little kids when she comes to visit (we were walking down the road and this little girl followed us and started whacking her with her toy. We were like, 'OooooK'. >_<)

ReputationRep:
    i'm in ranmoor man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkypants)
    Laurana: I noticed your location is Finland, are you Finnish?

My family has a flat in Helsinki and I lived there for six years five years ago. Small world!
    Yes I'm Finnish, I don't live in Helsinki though. How long did you lived there? Do you speak Finnish at all? Just curious. :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 4, 2005

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 7 Oct '18
  2. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 28 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.