French Listening - 8.45-9.30
History AS Exam - 11.00-12.30
English Language Paper 2 - 1.30-3.30

:|
Originally Posted By JakeCAFC
9 EXAMS IN 4 DAYS.

That is foul.
Reply 62
My worst is the 15th June. Additional Maths first thing in the morning, Business Studies right after and (after a short lunch break) History all afternoon. I have the feelings it's going to be hell :frown:
Reply 63
British_Student^^
10th of June

French Listening - 8.45-9.30
History AS Exam - 11.00-12.30
English Language Paper 2 - 1.30-3.30

:|

:eek: That's bad! Good luck though :smile: I've also applied for English Lit. & History AS levels! :p:
Reply 64
Sporks
My worst is the 15th June. Additional Maths first thing in the morning, Business Studies right after and (after a short lunch break) History all afternoon. I have the feelings it's going to be hell :frown:

Good Luck :yep: hope it goes well,
Reply 65
if u fink thts bad, check this, from the day i go back after the half term june 7th till the june 11th i have an exam everyday
maths paper 1 and 2
history paper 1
english paper 1 and 2
and june 7th is my ******* bday! :mad:
Reply 66
Niki_girl
It must just be the subjects I'm taking, on different exam boards or something, because I have a few exams from now until the 25th of May (Art practical, Business Communications practical, P.E shortcourse) but then I have a two week gap (on study leave) until the 7th of June? :confused:

It gets worse. Then I have History (Knowledge) and Biology on the same day (!!!) :frown: then Maths & Graphics the next day :s-smilie: then French & English( poetry from other cultures) the next day :eek: then Maths (calculator) and English (Reading, Media & Non-fiction) the day after....

:eek3:

Anybody else got an equally annoying layout?

i have 9 exams in 5 days :frown: not looking forward to that
just sat through RS, english lit, science mcq and dt on the same day, and science theory the next day. so that's 5 in 4 days, and one evening exam. it actually wasn't as bad as i thought. i may have failed biology a bit, but it's actually okay, considering i NEVER HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN IN MY LIFE :biggrin:

it's worth it because now i have a week's break and only have math and chinese left in the next month to go.
Reply 68
jacksonriddle
just sat through RS, english lit, science mcq and dt on the same day, and science theory the next day. so that's 5 in 4 days, and one evening exam. it actually wasn't as bad as i thought. i may have failed biology a bit, but it's actually okay, considering i NEVER HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN IN MY LIFE :biggrin:

it's worth it because now i have a week's break and only have math and chinese left in the next month to go.

Lucky! I still have about 12 exams left :frown:
Reply 69
Mine are fine,

my friend on the other hand:
A-Level R.S (Part 1)
A-Level R.S (Part 2)
GCSE Mathematics
GCSE Classical Civilisation

On one day :/
Reply 70
Gilgaland
Mine are fine,

my friend on the other hand:
A-Level R.S (Part 1)
A-Level R.S (Part 2)
GCSE Mathematics
GCSE Classical Civilisation

On one day :/

That's terrible! :eek: But I guess it's quite a rare combination to take those subjects...
Reply 71
Mine are all generally fine until the day of my final exams, 18th of June. I have citizenship, music listening and physics unit 2 all on the same day, our school really messed up the timetable because originally they were all at 1pm! They've fixed it now but it means i don't finish until like half 4 that day :frown: and i only get a 10 minute break between each exam which sucks.
Reply 72
bfrench94
Mine are all generally fine until the day of my final exams, 18th of June. I have citizenship, music listening and physics unit 2 all on the same day, our school really messed up the timetable because originally they were all at 1pm! They've fixed it now but it means i don't finish until like half 4 that day :frown: and i only get a 10 minute break between each exam which sucks.

argh that's bad! :frown: I have physics that day too - Triple Science? It's our LAST EXAM though :woo:

Good Luck :yes:
In my 1st week of exams, I have 3 exams on Monday, 3 exams on Tuesday, 1 on Wednesday, 3 on Thursday, and 1 on Friday. All the days I have 3 on are clashes aswell so I only get supervised breaks *dies inside*
This thread is 8 years old! If you want to discuss this topic further please start a new thread :smile:
Locked.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest