Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i love tesco

ReputationRep:
    lol is there any particular reason? the bags? the clubcard?

ReputationRep:
    no particular reason, i don't really love tesco, its just they are normally the cheapest for everything

ReputationRep:
    yes, my mum would agree with you there. this one is a tesco express though, which is more expensive. if you hop on a bus to (east?) didsbury, (lots of busses go there from wilmslow road) there is a huge tesco which i think is 24 hours.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    ill be living at hulme this year!
    who else is going to??please contact me
    ill be at oaklands block

ReputationRep:
    im in plymouth block

hulme was my third choice!

ReputationRep:
    thats great. i know someone who'll be in oaklands and one more in the selfcatered block.my name is shumei, im from singapore.gonna do law.what about you

ReputationRep:
    im doing materials science,

everyone seems to be doing law!

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people who go to Hulme Hall worship Sangams, a mate of mine who lives there made a pro evolution team of his floor with Sangams as a sponsor!

ReputationRep:
    that's insane! hehe, quality! Hulme hall is a really nice halls. Very sociable and friendly people go there. I was in Burkhardt House in 2003/04 and i had a wicked time and had no problem settling in. As for the muggers mile thingy i never bumped into any trouble whilst being there, ur basically on the edge of where oxford road meets rusholme so its really only a few steps into oxford court(muggers mile or whatever) and you're basically home. Not to much to worry about..... mind u my best mate there was 6'8'' so i felt pretty safe hehe. Besides all that, there are alot of events that go on in hulme hall, and freshers week was immense!!!! absoulte crazy fun!!! u guys r gonna love it.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    bump,

the tesco by hulme hall is tiny, but lidl is next door!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Burkhardt House.
    I only found out about "muggers mile" thinggy like a couple of days ago, i'm not too worried.
    The new lidl that has just been formed will be very convenient to us lazy ppl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chunky.saj)
    formed
    i think you mean opened

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qui Audet Vincit)
    i think you mean opened
    Meh

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 16, 2005

University open days

1. University of Manchester
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.