Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hm..well I have had a headache all day so have just taken 2 nurofen..however, it's my boyfriends 21st tonight, which means I will be drinking.

How safe is this? taking into account that I've only had 2 nurofen at half 4, and wont be drinking until around 9pm.

Sorry, I'm being a bit paranoid!

ReputationRep:
    Perfectly fine.

ReputationRep:
    I've done it plenty of times before and i'm not dead yet. Tis probably not the best idea though.

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine, just don't take any tonight washed down with alcohol. If you are worried, switch to water or juice for a while to give your poor liver a rest
    Have fun tonight

ReputationRep:
    I've done it plenty of times. You'll be fine :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    I took anti-flu tablets before doing shots a few weeks back and I felt like I was tripping out for a bit. Still alive though so I'm guessing its okay.

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine. Taking aspirin in close proximity to alcohol can cause some stomach problems, but AFAIK Nureofen's classic painkillers are simply ibuprofen.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 1, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.