The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My parents met when my mum was 28 and my dad was 32 but they'd been pen pals for a year prior to that.
I'm not actually sure, but when they got married my mum was 19. I think they met when she was 17.

edit: and they're still together.
They met at 26 and 33, then married three years later. Then were divorced 20 years later!
I know my mum had me when she was 22 so I think my mum was probably like 20/21 so my dad must have been 30/31.
Mum was 32 and dad was 33...
Ermm, mum was 19/20, dad 21/22.

Mum was younger than me anyway, I've never even had a serious relationship and she was practically engaged... :nothing:
My mum met my Dad at 27 I think and he was 25. And they were both cheating on eachother. Ended well though :smile:
Reply 8
He was 18 and she was 19 awwwwwww.
I am now older than they were now without having found my future husband :frown:
Reply 9
Got married when my dad was 30 and my mum was 32 (or 29 and 31 but nearly 30 and 32, can't remember their anniversary date)... I think they were 26/27 and 28/29 when they started dating...
My parents met on holiday, when they were skiing lol.
Errm my mum was 24 and my dad 27
Reply 11
Mum was 29 when she met my dad, who was 30. Incidently they met on a blind date. They were married for 36 years.
My father had married at nineteen; when my mother first met him, he was separated from his wife and starting to divorce, which all in all took about a year, so as he divorced officially at twenty-three, she would have met him when he was about twenty-two, and she about twenty-one. I don't think it was very long between the divorce and them getting together, so they started dating in early-mid twenties.

They married when my father was twenty-nine and my mother was twenty-eight. I came along in their mid-thirties. They're still married.
My mum was twenty, my dad 21.

They've been married 29 years :smile:
Both 14 :smile:

They split up at 42 so 28 years together.
Reply 15
My parents met when they were 20. Still together 27 years on :smile:
My mum was almost 19, they met at my dad's 21st. That's quite young really when you think about it. They're still together 20-odd years later.
Well I think my parents got married when my dad was 36 and my mum was 25 :awesome: and I think they'd been together about two years before that... so 34 and 23?
Obviously I knew they were 11 years apart but I never really thought about it this way before.
Well anyway they split in 2005 but are still friends.
I think my parents met when my mum was 13 or 14, my dad must have been 16 or 17, got together when my mum was 15 and they're still together now. :smile: My dad is now 43 and my mum is 41. :smile:
Reply 19
Errr...Younger than I am now as far as I'm aware.

Latest

Trending

Trending