Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey. has any1 applied to do physiotherapy at either Nottingham, leeds met, northumbria or Sheffield Hallam? If so, have you heard anything? Also, did any1 have an interview at UEA and find out when offers will b made?
    Cheers x

ReputationRep:
    hey! Ive applied to do physio at uea, birmingham, keele, brunel, soton and oxfd brookes....i have my uea interview nxt week, can anyone tell me what its going to be like?!

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for Physiotherapy too...to Kings College, SGHMS, Brunel, Brighton, Oxford Brookes and Sheffield Hallam. I haven't had any replies yet, but then I only applied last week

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for physio at Nottingham - just have my letter for the tracker on their website, not received anything else from them and I think it could be a while because they said for popular courses it might take a while - they like to wait for all the applications I think. Still, at least I know they've got it, lol

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Leeds Met, Bradford, Huddersfield and Salford. I haven't heard from any as yet. I applied last year but didn't get in. I only applied to Bradford and Leeds last time, and received the replies around March. Leeds don't interview anyone and send replies out in March but I'm not sure about the others.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys

applied to nottm, birmingham, UEA, cardiff, liverpool.. got rejected by southampton

has been one month yesterday since i applied, and only news so far was soton.. but not to worry i guess. still plenty of news to come in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khalid Maidan)
    hey guys

applied to nottm, birmingham, UEA, cardiff, liverpool.. got rejected by southampton

has been one month yesterday since i applied, and only news so far was soton.. but not to worry i guess. still plenty of news to come in
    My friend has been rejected by Cardiff and Soton. Has had interviews at Brum and Sheffield hallam.

ReputationRep:
    I got rejected by Southampton as well, lol - never mind

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for news from uea my 1st choice soton, kings, brighton, oxford brookes and liverpool!
    has anyone had any offers from uea? what were the interviews like? not sure if ill b interviewed as i finished my emails last year and started an osteopathy degree! not good!

ReputationRep:
    well i have an interview for uea in January but thats all I've heard from them....i'm worried though cos its joint first choice and I don't wanna mess up!

ReputationRep:
    just need to be yourself! and if they want you there make you an offer! can i ask when u applied and when you found out about your interview? i suppose im glad i have my grades but worried i left it late to apply!! uea seem to keep everyone waiting! havnt heard anyone with an offer to do phyio yet! maybe its me!! I am abit worried though all you hear about physio is the no. of applkicants per place and how its so hard to get into...............!

ReputationRep:
    I know...the number of applicants is mad. I already have my A-Level grades as well but I'm doing Human Biology this year so I have one conditional offer from Brighton.

I sent my application at the end of October and heard from them about the interview around the middle of November.

Don't worry if you haven't though because everywhere does a number of interview days for physio, so you may hear for another day.

ReputationRep:
    So your back just studying human bio now? are you working? I really need to get a full time job in the new year to have something to do and to get some money! what were your grades if you dont mind me asking? did you start another degree this september? so many questions sorry!!

ReputationRep:
    lol, thats ok...well I got AAB at A-Level but I didn't do a biology so I really needed to do it for Physio.

I applied to do Psychology last year but then decided that physio was what I really wanted to do so I didn't go....just took a year out for the A-Level and to get some work experience. I'm hopefully going back to work where I worked before soon but my main concern is this A-Level cos I need a B and its gonna be a struggle.

How bout u? What grades did you get? You on a gap year now?

ReputationRep:
    hey her i got an AAB (tech, pe and biology) and a c in as chemistry!! well year i am! i applied to do physio last year as well as osteop[athy and as my personal st was all on osteopathy i was supprised that brighton offered me a conditional offer anyway!! thankfully i did a fair bit of work experience last year, its horribl;e at the moment as its no1 wants to employ anyone before xmas and so i am left waiting for the post most mornings nothing yet though! what takes them so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 14, 2004

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.