Turn on thread page Beta

man perfume/smelly stuff watch

ReputationRep:
    so i was reading the perfume thread and never realised how muchthought goes into this stuff. so i was wondeing if there was any specific 'manfumes' that r good?

ps at the mo im mainly using ck be which i like but hey im probably wrong

ReputationRep:
    I am using the red Lacoste, and it is absolutely gorgeous, even if I do say so myself! I like Armani aftershaves as well.

ReputationRep:
    I will marry any man prepared to wear Boss by Hugo Boss...
    Well maybe not marry
    But he's liable to be kissed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    I will marry any man prepared to wear Boss by Hugo Boss...
    Well maybe not marry
    But he's liable to be kissed
    Shame I don't live in Berkshire

ReputationRep:
    I love m7 by YSL on a man..........very sexy!

Apparantly alot of women like "joop!" but im not sold on that

ReputationRep:
    allure chanel standard

ReputationRep:
    Something by armani its in a smooth black cylindrical bottle mmmmmmm complete sex in a smell. I swear that smell makes me hot. ghah too lean

ReputationRep:
    I use davidoff cool water mnost of the time, but do also have bottles of joop and dolce gabbana, all very nice nice, though the last two are quite heavy goin and should only be worn at nighht and not smelt in the morning with a hangover other wise you'll be sick

ReputationRep:
    I usually use YSL Rive Gouche. I like it but just don't go near the shower gel...eaugh :eek: I've got a Dior one too but can't remember what its called, its hidden in my bathroom somewhere lol

ReputationRep:
    jean paul guaiter ALWAYS attracts me to lads

ReputationRep:
    Aqua de Gio by Giorgio Armani or anything by Issey Miyake.

ReputationRep:
    Bulgari Aqva everytime

ReputationRep:
    The "BOSS" scent by hugo boss is the absolute sex. It's in a clear bottle and is kinda yellowey and comes in a grey box, if someone asks which hugo boss just say the grey one. Trust me, it's very unique and is absolutely orgasmic.

ReputationRep:
    pacco rabanne- ultra violet for men

is really nice :-)

Ruthie xx

ReputationRep:
    If you want a summery, lemony fragrance try Dolce & Gabbana masculine. Very nice fragrance with good undertones. More of a casual fragrance.

Also try Valentino for men. More of a business/formal fragrance which is blimin gorgeous! Differs a lot from the usual fragrances.

ReputationRep:
    armani is really good. It is my favourite. I have hugoboss original and lacoste red, but most of the time I use armani.

ReputationRep:
    Paco Rabanne - Ultraviolet. SO nice!

ReputationRep:
    i mainly use hugo boss- hugo boss (clear bottle with silver screw on cap)

i also like armani mania and armani night
    also chanel allure homme sport (always wins FHM grooming awards).

ReputationRep:
    Boss mixed with clean man sweat... if i smell that I'm gone, I just hope to god that no-one in my lectures ever wears that or i'll never be able to concentrate

ReputationRep:
    has to be cool water deep from davidoff

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 26, 2005
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.