CLOSE THE POTTER THREAD!

YARRR

**waves pitchfork in air**

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    CLOSE THE POTTER THREAD!

YARRR

**waves pitchfork in air**
    I agree with the fish! (That's one thing I never thought I'd have to say...)

ReputationRep:
    can anything be done about it???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tessie)
    i don't think so.

ReputationRep:
    The Ultimate Discussion for Harry Potter is unlocked. It is in one of the top 5 sub-forums. Just look at the Books, TV, Music and Films Forum

ReputationRep:
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    thank you
    Not a problem. Oh and just put up another 39 posts tessa, then you'll get an upgrade to your title. Junior Member instead of Newbie Member

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Not a problem. Oh and just put up another 39 posts tessa, then you'll get an upgrade to your title. Junior Member instead of Newbie Member
    how do you know all this stuf???

ReputationRep:
    Just found an internet cafe, and tried to search the pages for the thread. Was surprised to find that it had disappeared, until I read that it had moved to a sub-forum. Always seems to happen when I go on holiday, and I read about it when the stuff's been sorted. Oh well, nice to see that it's reached more that 5000 posts. Only got a bit more time left on the net, and then probably won't be able to cme back online for 4 more days. Better make the most of this time then.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.