Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McPhee8)
    Confident for next Saturday then? Come on the 'pool!
    Nope! Never confident but hoping for another good performance and of course result. Come on the Blades!

ReputationRep:
    Confident for next Saturday then? Come on the 'pool!
    you're gonna be so disappointed next saturday... unlike me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo156)
    you're gonna be so disappointed next saturday... unlike me
    Hope you're right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipswichblade)
    Hope you're right!
    There's only one team in sheffield

ReputationRep:
    Nope! Never confident but hoping for another good performance and of course result. Come on the Blades!
    There'll be no hat-trick for Billy Sharp that's for sure! He'll never get past Rob Edwards!

ReputationRep:
    Yep Sheffield FC.

ReputationRep:
    Yep Sheffield FC.
    Are pool playing shef united? Shef united will boot ur ass back on the M6 and then the M55 ... (unless pool are at home) :p:

ReputationRep:
    Are pool playing shef united? Shef united will boot ur ass back on the M6 and then the M55 ... (unless pool are at home) :p:
    Aye, at home.

ReputationRep:
    Yep I know, I watch them every week.

ReputationRep:
    Yep Blackpool are playing Sheffield United.

ReputationRep:
    There'll be no hat-trick for Billy Sharp that's for sure! He'll never get past Rob Edwards!
    We will see. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Aye, at home.
    Haha u lost again and a draw at hillsborough aint bad!

ReputationRep:
    Haha u lost again and a draw at hillsborough aint bad!
    Another ****e ref! Im sure every single Ref in the football league has something against us. :mad:

Henderson took out Rachubka and only got yellowed. Previous to this he elbowed Barker in the face and got away with it. No way was that a penalty. There ginger goalscorer celebrated in front of our fans and should of been booked.

Fair enough the better team won, but if we continue to get **** refs like him we've no hope of staying up.

Also, Claus Jorgensen needs to learn to shoot. 20 shots 0 on target! :rolleyes:

Ahh well, it's all good fun!

ReputationRep:
    Another ****e ref! Im sure every single Ref in the football league has something against us. :mad:

Henderson took out Rachubka and only got yellowed. Previous to this he elbowed Barker in the face and got away with it. No way was that a penalty. There ginger goalscorer celebrated in front of our fans and should of been booked.

Fair enough the better team won, but if we continue to get **** refs like him we've no hope of staying up.

I thought u had no hope of staying up anyway?

PS Ipswich blade what did u think of the lashers?

ReputationRep:

Bit difficult to tell atm tbh. We've still got a couple of first teamers out injured so when there back im sure I can come back on here and tell you were gonna finish safely in mid-table.

3-2...yooooooooooooooooooooooooooo u reds...even better=Derby still without a win

ReputationRep:

Haha, it was a definite penalty even before the shirt pull as the Blackpool player was all over our guy. Good to see penalties being given for this sort of thing. If had been at the other end your fans would have been crying out for a penalty.

As for Hendo..he had to go for the ball..any striker would have.
    Blackpool were very poor..can see them struggling this year no matter who refs the game. We were by far the better side throughout and I was delighted at finally seeing an away game as I seemed to curse the team last season missing every away win but seeing defeats and the odd draw. The stand is ****, glad it didn't rain for my £26. :eek:

And no..every ref doesn't have something against you. It happens..sometimes it goes for you and sometimes it doesn't. Playing well helps as you make your own luck.

ReputationRep:

I had a good day out even in the **** stand! Didn't rain so was happy!
    We played well, they didn't. We deserved the win, they didn't even though we let Kabba score. Always liked the guy when he was at the Lane to be fair.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, it was a definite penalty even before the shirt pull as the Blackpool player was all over our guy. Good to see penalties being given for this sort of thing. If had been at the other end your fans would have been crying out for a penalty.

As for Hendo..he had to go for the ball..any striker would have.
    Blackpool were very poor..can see them struggling this year no matter who refs the game. We were by far the better side throughout and I was delighted at finally seeing an away game as I seemed to curse the team last season missing every away win but seeing defeats and the odd draw. The stand is ****, glad it didn't rain for my £26. :eek:

And no..every ref doesn't have something against you. It happens..sometimes it goes for you and sometimes it doesn't. Playing well helps as you make your own luck.
    If you say so. Shame it didn't piss it down on you

Well in the past 2 years we've probably had about 3 or 4 refs who aren't utter ****e. So yes they do.

ReputationRep:
    If you say so. Shame it didn't piss it down on you

Well in the past 2 years we've probably had about 3 or 4 refs who are utter ****e. So yes they do.

3 or 4 **** refs..try being a newly promoted club in the premiership and it's even worse. :eek:

We'll never play you again! :p:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.