The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Haha! Phillips got a last minute (90+4!) equaliser. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
ipswichblade
Nope, you don't want play offs. We have an awful record in them but I'll take a top 6 finish this season and hope for the best.

I'd hope we'd get you in the playoffs. We've got a good record against you.
:p:

Nah, if we were in them I really, really, wouldn't want you guys. The games are always far too close!
ipswichblade
Haha! Phillips got a last minute (90+4!) equaliser. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

WHAT?!!?!

Oh, FFS.

They always get jammy last second goals, and they're always from Phillips.
Argh!
lozz2601
I'd hope we'd get you in the playoffs. We've got a good record against you.
:p:

Nah, if we were in them I really, really, wouldn't want you guys. The games are always far too close!

Yep. I remember seeing us win 2-0 at your place in 2002/2003 and since then we've done awful! :eek:
lozz2601
WHAT?!!?!

Oh, FFS.

They always get jammy last second goals, and they're always from Phillips.
Argh!

Yep. We looked set for a draw in the first game of the season at Brum but Phillips scored in the last minute. Gutted especially as we had played well. I can take losing (had plenty of practice over the seasons) when we deserve to lose but when we play well it's so annoying.
ipswichblade
Yep. I remember seeing us win 2-0 at your place in 2002/2003 and since then we've done awful! :eek:

I used to love playing you guys purely for Warnock :p:
lozz2601
I used to love playing you guys purely for Warnock :p:

Yep, a character who people love to hate. His autobiography was fascinating. I've met the bloke a few times (the first time in Reading at the holiday inn the night before we beat you 2-0 that time!) and he's totally different away from football and match day.
Probably a lot calmer......

I need Leicester to start losing some games! Else our points record is history. Didn't realise how well they were doing.
lozz2601
Probably a lot calmer......

I need Leicester to start losing some games! Else our points record is history. Didn't realise how well they were doing.

Yep. In 2005/2006 we were miles better than the other championship teams. You were class and we were great. Those days seem a long time ago for me! I did every game home and away that season..brilliant! :cool:
ipswichblade

Them jammy *****, this is the one time I wanted a Sheffield Wednesday victory.
You and me both. :angry:
For the benefit of the Championship and Aston Villa, Birmingham City should have lost today.
Rock Fan
For the benefit of the Championship and Aston Villa, Birmingham City should have lost today.

Haha! :biggrin: Bet Wednesday fans were gutted. :biggrin:
ipswichblade
Haha! :biggrin: Bet Wednesday fans were gutted. :biggrin:

I think they'd be crying considering it was the 95th Minutes, former Villa player as well.
Rock Fan
I think they'd be crying considering it was the 95th Minutes, former Villa player as well.

Yep!
Reply 2595
Chester v Rochdale tomorrow. Anyone think the game will be off due to snow?
It's gotta be pretty possible....games are falling all over the place.
Kitty_x

A lot of the football league is off already, Bradford's game that was on sky didn't survive tonight.
Kitty_x

Yeah I think it will be. The only way the pitch would survive is that if they covered it and put the under soil heating on. Don't reckon that Chester have it to be honest!
No Chester won't have it, even covers won't do any good in this.

Latest