Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    People i've spoken to are telling me different things.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Kitty_x)
    People i've spoken to are telling me different things.
    It's still on according to BBC

EDIT: found this on the Rochdale website.

Having spoken to our Chief Executive Colin Garlick we can confirm that tonight's game is ON.

Mr Garlick has been advised by his counterpart at The Deva Stadium that the match referee has already arrived at the ground and is happy with the playing surface.

Be there to cheer the lads on because if they can bag another away win they will move up to 4th place in Coca Cola League 2 and within touching distance of the automatic promotion places.

EDIT: These are the matches that are off.

Championship: Crystal Palace v Birmingham, QPR v Swansea, Sheffield Wednesday v Barnsley

League One: Brighton v Peterborough, Carlisle v Hereford, Cheltenham v Tranmere, Crewe v Yeovil, Leyton Orient v Leeds, Millwall v Colchester, Northampton v Swindon, Oldham v Bristol Rovers

League Two: Aldershot v Chesterfield, Dagenham v Bournemouth, Exeter v Port Vale, Lincoln v Macclesfield, Luton v Grimsby, Notts County v Gillingham, Rotherham v Bury, Wycombe v Barnet

ReputationRep:
    Important win tonight for us. Sounded like we deserved a point but no more. Henderson is an idiot...sent off again.

ReputationRep:
    Good point for Huddersfield tonight against Hartlepool. Onwards and upwards under Lee Clark, who is doing well, 5 points off the play-offs, can they make it?

Nice to see Leicester running away with League One again. Matty Fryatt can't stop scoring.

ReputationRep:
    Rochdale are now 4th, Bury are 3rd. I am rather happy about this situation.
    Quite gutted I didn't go Carl, hope your game is on tomorrow.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by FCUtdWill)
    Good point for Huddersfield tonight against Hartlepool. Onwards and upwards under Lee Clark, who is doing well, 5 points off the play-offs, can they make it?

Nice to see Leicester running away with League One again. Matty Fryatt can't stop scoring.
    Huddersfield should have won by about 5-1, Hartlepool had 10 men for most of it and were under the cosh for long periods.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Kitty_x)
    Rochdale are now 4th, Bury are 3rd. I am rather happy about this situation.
    Quite gutted I didn't go Carl, hope your game is on tomorrow.
    It looks fairly routine for Rochdale tonight against a struggling Chester team, fingers crossed indeed the match will go ahead tomorrow at Villa Park, luckily it sounds like the snow ain't too bad in the area.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ipswichblade)
    Important win tonight for us. Sounded like we deserved a point but no more. Henderson is an idiot...sent off again.
    According to Soccer Special the sending off was very harsh, still was a really important win for you lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Huddersfield should have won by about 5-1, Hartlepool had 10 men for most of it and were under the cosh for long periods.
    Sums up Huddersfield rather nicely that does then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    According to Soccer Special the sending off was very harsh, still was a really important win for you lot.
    Yep (again)! Henderson was sent off at Swansea and it was harsh and now last nights was. It nearly cost us, not good.
    Just hope Halsey has a good game on saturday for the sheffield derby after Mike Deans harsh yellow for Kilgallon at Hillsborough!

ReputationRep:
    I might go football on saturday, I'm soo skint though. Might persuade my dad to come

ReputationRep:
    Yep (again)! Henderson was sent off at Swansea and it was harsh and now last nights was. It nearly cost us, not good.
    Just hope Halsey has a good game on saturday for the sheffield derby after Mike Deans harsh yellow for Kilgallon at Hillsborough!
    Ooh, didn't know it was the Sheffield derby this weekend.

Shall be a good game. United should win it, but you never know.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, didn't know it was the Sheffield derby this weekend.

Shall be a good game. United should win it, but you never know.
    I hope so. Can't wait, I don't get to many matches now I live in Ipswich so being able to go to this one is great.

ReputationRep:
    I hope so. Can't wait, I don't get to many matches now I live in Ipswich so being able to go to this one is great.
    Yeah, always has a fantastic atmosphere the games do, including Brammall Lane.

Haven't been to the ground, but I've been to Hillsborough once when they played Leicester a few years ago.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, always has a fantastic atmosphere the games do, including Brammall Lane.

Haven't been to the ground, but I've been to Hillsborough once when they played Leicester a few years ago.
    Yep can't wait. Btw it's Bramall Lane not Brammall. :redface:

ReputationRep:
    Yep can't wait. Btw it's Bramall Lane not Brammall. :redface:
    Oops, sorry.

It might have been easier to say United's ground. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oops, sorry.

It might have been easier to say United's ground. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Is the game on tv?

I know it's a midday kick-off, because I might watch it, as I don't watch much live football these days.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Ughh Mike Dean, we had him as a ref recently, he was awful.

ReputationRep:
    Is the game on tv?

I know it's a midday kick-off, because I might watch it, as I don't watch much live football these days.
    Nope, the police moved it to midday which means I have to leave at a silly time saturday morning!:eek3:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.