Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipswichblade)
    Yep! We have Plymouth away next, what about you?
    They aren't doing well, Sturrock's under pressure - you should be able to manage that!
    Bristol City home. Not confident at all, excluding yesterday they've been on a good run lately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    They aren't doing well, Sturrock's under pressure - you should be able to manage that!
    Bristol City home. Not confident at all, excluding yesterday they've been on a good run lately.
    You'll be alright for that one.

ReputationRep:
    You'll be alright for that one.
    We've been playing ***** recently.....

ReputationRep:
    I want to go Darlo away on tuesday, I'm soo skint :sad:
    Brentford on saturday, hope I can go to that one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    We've been playing ***** recently.....
    So have we!

ReputationRep:
    so have we

ReputationRep:
    Huddersfield are doing well at the minute, let's hope we can make the play-offs.

I'd love to go to Rochdale away this weekend, but I've booked a train to Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    Stoppge time arriving, come on Blades, we can get another 3 points away from home

ReputationRep:
    Didn't think we would win today. 2 points dropped with Reading and Brum losing but at least we didn't lose after being behind twice.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't think we would win today. 2 points dropped with Reading and Brum losing but at least we didn't lose after being behind twice.
    I think you've just made Sturrock safe for a little longer. not sure if this is good or bad personally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BillV3)
    I think you've just made Sturrock safe for a little longer. not sure if this is good or bad personally
    Yep. Not sure!

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Not sure!
    Probably good for anyone who's not Argyle

He is a legend down here or more he was,what I can't seem to get is we have a load of people screaming "It never works second time round". These are the same people who want Ollie back . I admit I'd take him back at the minute, we need someone to motivate the team, not someone who could easily be replaced on the touch line with a mannequin. Our main undoing at the minute is that Luggy as he's called for some strange reason loves to play hoof ball but it's just not working with us, evident in the fact we're still looking for a win in 2009, granted he got us here but we need a fresh face, as it would seem the players and the majority of the fans have lost faith in old Sturrock

Rochdale 1-2 Brentford.

I'm so happy.

ReputationRep:
    Crewe Alexandra 3-1 Huddersfield.

I'm not happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Rochdale 1-2 Brentford.

I'm so happy.
    Shhhh

ReputationRep:
    Reading 0 - 1 Forest

Awesome result today! Needed that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tricky_Tree)
    Reading 0 - 1 Forest

Awesome result today! Needed that!
    So did we, but we really need to hold our own against Brum tomorrow. 3 points would be fantastic

ReputationRep:
    Arghhh, we're getting worse and worse and worse.
    Not amused at the Forest tactics, though. Could you have wasted any more time?!

Luckily most people at the top are slipping up at the moment; but I don't really want to go up with the team we have. It'd be a thrashing week in, week out.

Brentford win and Wycombe fail to win. Absolutely fantastic. Four points clear at the top.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.